Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow?

Rat Rinaldi and and the pack will be running around headhunting again tomorrow, take my word on that! And Shamahan and the refs will be watching ladies golf channel until a Bruin retaliates (like Horton did after he got his head taken off) at which time the Bruin will be in the box. Some referee/officiating system we have here. We need to police ourselves so I think Lane McDermid should be with the big boys tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow?

Hopefully Corvo, amazing this guy got convicted of assaulting someone cause he plays like a straight pacifist. Just kidding I don't want to see anyone get hurt, I just don't want to watch that trainwreck anymore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Rinaldo or Hartnell will go after someone, wouldn't be surprised if it was Thomas... then Lucic or Marchand will retaliate and get suspended for 5 games....

Nah, but I'd love to see someone pound hartnell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow?:
    [QUOTE]Rinaldo or Hartnell will go after someone, wouldn't be surprised if it was Thomas... then Lucic or Marchand will retaliate and get suspended for 5 games.... Nah, but I'd love to see someone pound hartnell.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

Actually it seems like the Flyers dress Shelly over Rinaldo vs. the Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Maybe a physical game is just what the Bruins need to wake up.  Should be a good one on St. Patrick's Day in Boston, eh, with a few pre-game Molson's consumed by the fan base.  Bruins had better be on their game or the Flyers will be the least of their worries.  Still trying to keep the faith, here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why would the Flyers go aftder anyone on the Bruins?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe a physical game is just what the Bruins need to wake up.  Should be a good one on St. Patrick's Day in Boston, eh, with a few pre-game Molson's consumed by the fan base.  Bruins had better be on their game or the Flyers will be the least of their worries.  Still trying to keep the faith, here.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

This ^^^^

Something has to snap within the Bruins to play with all out emotion.
    Last game these 2 played the Flyers took it to the Bruins physically.  There were a couple that came wobbly in that game.  I think the Bruins recall.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Why would the Flyers go aftder anyone on the Bruins?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Ummm because they always do?

Krejci, Bergeron and Horton all taken out by filthydelphia in the last 2 years. Its to bad sestito wont be in the lineup, I think MacDermid or somebody doing something to him might just get the fire lit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow? : Ummm because they always do? Krejci, Bergeron and Horton all taken out by filthydelphia in the last 2 years. Its to bad sestito wont be in the lineup, I think MacDermid or somebody doing something to him might just get the fire lit.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Yeah, was dissapointed Sestito was injured... didn't even realize it til today. Here I was looking forward to Chara challenging him right off the bat. Would have benefited the B's on two notes. First to make ammends for the Horton hit, and secondly to get this team going. Nonetheless I've got a hunch Chara will go with Shelly very early, as captain, to try and light a fire under the team.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Why would the Flyers go aftder anyone on the Bruins?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Why wouldn't they ? Always seems a Bruin gets injured when these two teams play. Flyers are dirty, which is why I dread these games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Amazing how Boston has gotten the reputation of playing "on the edge" with the Flyers up to their same old tricks... Randy Jones on Bergeron was one of the worst ever!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Thornton should go after Giroux head right on the first shift followed by mcVader on hartnell. Let them taste some of that Medicean see how they feel. Prediction tomorrow: Bruins 5-2 win

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Sestito's hurt?

Cr@p.

I was looking for a pay back (of the legal kind of course) on him.
    He's a punk.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing how Boston has gotten the reputation of playing "on the edge" with the Flyers up to their same old tricks... Randy Jones on Bergeron was one of the worst ever!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Remember Hartnell's hit on Alberts when he was on his knees a few games later. Nearly took his head off. No suspension of course. I am no Alberts fan even when he was a Bruin but that was just sickening to see.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow? : Yeah, was dissapointed Sestito was injured... didn't even realize it til today. Here I was looking forward to Chara challenging him right off the bat. Would have benefited the B's on two notes. First to make ammends for the Horton hit, and secondly to get this team going. Nonetheless I've got a hunch Chara will go with Shelly very early, as captain, to try and light a fire under the team.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

The biggest act of retribution in recent memory came to Matt Cooke.  The Bruins goon punched him at least five time.

And since, nothing has happened to him.

Payback barely happens anymore...especially with this current version of our beloved Bruins.  There is no way Chara is going to take himself out of five minutes of hockey to fight Sestito.  That would be the goon's job, but if Sestito says that he doesn't feel like fighting right now, Thornton will yell at him for a while.  That'll show him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow? : The biggest act of retribution in recent memory came to Matt Cooke.  The Bruins goon punched him at least five time. And since, nothing has happened to him. Payback barely happens anymore...especially with this current version of our beloved Bruins.  There is no way Chara is going to take himself out of five minutes of hockey to fight Sestito.  That would be the goon's job, but if Sestito says that he doesn't feel like fighting right now, Thornton will yell at him for a while.  That'll show him.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

There's that, plus Sestito is injured of course......unles Z wants to challenge him in the pressbox which is unlikely.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow?:
    [QUOTE]Rat Rinaldi and and the pack will be running around headhunting again tomorrow, take my word on that! And Shamahan and the refs will be watching ladies golf channel until a Bruin retaliates (like Horton did after he got his head taken off) at which time the Bruin will be in the box. Some referee/officiating system we have here. We need to police ourselves so I think Lane McDermid should be with the big boys tomorrow.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

So in this fantasy world of yours, do you envision yourself as Moulder or Scully?

The nicknames are a nice touch, though. Real mature.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow? : There's that, plus Sestito is injured of course......unles Z wants to challenge him in the pressbox which is unlikely.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

I'm aware that he's out.  My post was in general, not specifically tomorrow.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who will the Flyers take out tomorrow? : I'm aware that he's out.  My post was in general, not specifically tomorrow.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, although you must admit it would be entertaining if Chara pulled a Milbury and climbed all the way up to the pressbox to beat on Sesitito; preferably with his own shoe.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Prediction tomorrow: Bruins 5-2 win
    Posted by ccoul[/QUOTE]

That's bold! Have you been watching the Bruins play the last few months?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]That's bold! Have you been watching the Bruins play the last few months?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Gotta win sometime. The Leafs pulled one out last night. A shutout no less.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Flyers will come in here and try to win a game, they've seen tapes of the B's last games. Horrible defense, struggling Thomas and lifeless unpassionate hockey. Their going to try and let sleeping dogs lie, and win a hockey game.

Who gives a crap about Zac Rinaldo and Jody Shelley? Worry about Scott Hartnell in the slot, Giroux finding open men and trying to solve the hottest goalie in the world right now in Bryzgalov. That with the Bruins own problems should be on their mindset right now. Zac Rinaldo and Jody Shelley??? Are you guys serious?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

What I wanna see is the Bs win one on one battles, make decent 1st passes, solid goaltending and score some goals.

Sections
Shortcuts