Who Would the Bruins be Without Tim Thomas?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: Who Would the Bruins be Without Tim Thomas?

The Bruins would be fine without TT.  Rask would be putting up similar numbers to last year and we could have a 1 million dollar backup and had another 3 mill to add to the defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Who Would the Bruins be Without Tim Thomas?:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins would be fine without TT.  Rask would be putting up similar numbers to last year and we could have a 1 million dollar backup and had another 3 mill to add to the defense.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]
    I wouldnt say just fine. I think they go from a 3 seed to the playoff bubble, like seeds 7-9. While there would be a dropoff compared to now, I don't think it would be as drastic as people make it out to be. We wouldnt be where the Sens/Oilers are right now

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

TT has been living on his November/Dec laurels for quite some time.  He was hot early (although I still think Rask would have had similar success when the Bs were playing much better D) but all I hear from the TT fans is "look at his numbers!"

He's been riding those numbers for a long time and he's been pretty average to mediocre these days.

But hey, play him every single game. Great idea.  Fun to watch.

Maybe we can trade Rask for chris Kelley... oh, nevermind.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Thomas is Thomas. He is out of luck now. The way his play is of late will get this team nowhere. Bad part is they can't put faith in Rask but CLOD has not helped that either. They are in trouble with either goalie going forward.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rask is the future...therefore Bs have to make sure he does not lose his confidence.  I think it is time to put him in the net for a few games in a row!

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts