Who would want kessel back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re: Who would want kessel back?

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

we would not want Kessel back says who?

Me.  Didn't you start this thread asking people for their opinions?  I gave you mine.

fletch u said no one wants him back wat ur saying u don't want him back so no one must want him back.Just reflect on that.  

loosen up on ur need of commanding and controlling these boards!

marco, it is really hard to understand your writing style or whatever that is above, but I am trying.  I just wrote my opinion about Kessel, like everyone else.  If it bothers you, that's your problem.  You seem a little emotional today -- remember to be respectful.  You seem to still be having trouble with that, and you've had a lot of accounts banned already...

Fletch, ur opinion is fine it's when u say"no one else wants hime either" no longer ur opinion , now u have proclaimed yourself as the spokeperson for everyone else and remember everyoone else is not only those very few who post her. U are aware of this- Right?

Respectful- that is another area where u show ur  lack of fairness. if u going to watch out for my posts then watch for others too. If u agree with me or disagree it is one thing no problem with that but if you try to single me out while giving others a special permit during ur duty time then Fletch it does become a "respect" problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

"FYI, bruinsalways is marco too"

"Well Fletch, he needed somebody to "respond" to his thread right?"

"It's sad."

Hey, here's a couple of real stand up guys. Let's fabricate something personal, and I'll back you up... on a hockey forum!!!  That's seriously f'd up

Get a room.

Oh look, it's the forum's white knight to save the day. Is there nothing else for you to cry about? Learn the game and maybe you won't get owned after every post you write.

Get a friend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Respectful- that is another area where u show ur  lack of fairness. if u going to watch out for my posts then watch for others too. If u agree with me or disagree it is one thing no problem with that but if you try to single me out while giving others a special permit during ur duty time then Fletch it does become a "respect" problem.

Agree that everyone needs to be respectful.  Again, I'm not sure what kind of powers you think I have, but as far as having many different accounts, you just admitted having other accounts a couple days ago.  I'm not exactly breaking the Hoffa investigation here.  All I said was 'stick with marco' instead of making the new ones.  I'm guesing that stanjon and several others were banned since we stopped seeing them.  It was communicated here once, that multiple account users can be considered spammers.  Other than that, people who directly insult other posters sometimes get blocked.  It isn't just you.  Lots of people have posts blocked for that whether they were provoked by others or not.  Personally, I wish you would stick to the Bruins and not try to annoy other posters so much, but that's about it.  I have never 'reported' you, but I bet others have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

"It's sad."

Hey, here's a couple of real stand up guys. Let's fabricate something personal, and I'll back you up... on a hockey forum!!!  That's seriously f'd up

Get a room.

Oh look, it's the forum's white knight to save the day. Is there nothing else for you to cry about? Learn the game and maybe you won't get owned after every post you write.

Get a friend.

Sorry I don't speak punk

Hey fletch let's trash bruinsalways - he's not as smart as we are about hockey- own that

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

"It's sad."

Get a room.

Get a friend.

Sorry I don't speak punk

Hey fletch let's trash bruinsalways - he's not as smart as we are about hockey- own that

Wow, scathing rebuke from the white knight. FYI, the posters less intelligent than you are few and far between. Any luck figuring out how a no-movement clause works or are you still going with the head in the sand? If it's true that ignorance is bliss then you must be ecstatic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsalways. Show bruinsalways's posts

Thank's for sticking up for me, J. Wensink beat him up for me,and I'm really not Marco,what did I say to set this guy off,I guess because I'm a newbie,nice way to welcome someone new.

"It's sad."

Get a room.

Get a friend.

Sorry I don't speak punk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I woulnt want Kessel back but Blake Wheeler....YESSSS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

Sections
Shortcuts