Who would you like to see the Bruins trade for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Who would you like to see the Bruins trade for?

Lets not get into rumors etc..Just, who would you like to see them get.

Me, I'm going to go off-course here. The second he asked for a trade I've wanted the Bruins to got get Nino Niederreiter. His numbrs in the NHL, terrible. Played low minutes on the 4th line for that team last year, didnt get invited to camp and is fustrated in New York...I've seen enough of him to think he's a very good player with a huge upside in a bad situaton. I think if you brought him here now, put him on the third line, his potential would come to fruition. After that, won't be long before he's on one of the top two lines.

Again, i know his numbers tell a different story, I think if he came here he would be an impact player with a high ceiling. I would trade this years first rounder to get him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Who would you like to see the Bruins trade for?

Versteeg.  Always liked his game and was clutch for the Hawks.  Think he would be an ideal fit for the 3rd line and wouldnt cost a fortune...I've also stated my interest in Chimera, Clowe, Morrow and Hemsky as well.  I think any of these guy would be a nice fit for the 3rd line.   Sure Iggy, Perry etc etc are there but I don't believe we have the assets to trade unless the top lines are torn apart. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Versteeg.  Always liked his game and was clutch for the Hawks.  Think he would be an ideal fit for the 3rd line and wouldnt cost a fortune...I've also stated my interest in Chimera, Clowe, Morrow and Hemsky as well.  I think any of these guy would be a nice fit for the 3rd line.   Sure Iggy, Perry etc etc are there but I don't believe we have the assets to trade unless the top lines are torn apart. 

He's out again.  Made of glass.

From the Panthers, little known and little followed Shawn Matthias would be a good third liner.

Why would the Panthers trade him?  They stink!

Anyone not named Huberdeau, Gudbranson, Kulikov or Markstrom is available!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Smid - left shooting reliable D, stuck on a team wih non-existant D and no team defensive stratgey. I think he'd absolutely shine under CJ. If he wasn't injured I'd suggest Filppula up front. In my dream world, Holmgren has temporary insanity and trades us Simmonds.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Holmgren has temporary insanity and trades us Simmonds.

Well he did give Bryzgalov that contract...but he's dumb not doopid.

Dubinsky would be sweet but Columbus needs players like Brandon. Pierre-Marc Bouchard is an expiring contract and the Wild need a veteran defenseman like Ference, not straight up but part of the deal.I think Ference has to be in discussions if PC is not goint to resign him.

I know it is crazy to picture him with a spoked B but Ribeiro is a playmaking machine with an expiring contract. Clowe of course would be a great pick up, what i'm hearing is Wilson wants to add some expierenced post season defenseman.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Absolutely trade Ference, San.  Honestly, if someone in Providence can't at least mirror his awful season, they need to go get used car jobs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Smid - left shooting reliable D, stuck on a team wih non-existant D and no team defensive stratgey. I think he'd absolutely shine under CJ. If he wasn't injured I'd suggest Filppula up front. In my dream world, Holmgren has temporary insanity and trades us Simmonds.

Like the idea of Smid, althoug I have not seen all that much of his game.  B's need a left-side #3-4, so Seidenberg can pair with Chara.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Absolutely trade Ference, San.  Honestly, if someone in Providence can't at least mirror his awful season, they need to go get used car jobs.

B's are 17-4-3, why so negative?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

B's are 17-4-3, why so negative?

LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Bingo.  The same guy I was going to list.  A strong, punishing d-man with enough skills to help out.

Maybe they can throw in Ryan Jones for some 3rd line help.

Or, Curtis Glencross from the Flames.  Like him, should be attainable, not too expensive.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I be happy with Clowe from SJ but yes they have and will do something. I am trying to be positive even though that loss last night bugs me. How ever big picture i am happy the way the team is playing at the  1/2 way point, not everything is perfect but what team is. As I am watching Montreal and Ottawa on the center ice package.i agree with Kel 33 no rumors just players you want them to get, oh ya Chimera would be good as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Tootoo for Thornton straight up, for some reason I think he'd get along with Marchand.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

For the Bruins third line; Daniel Briere, David Clarkson or Brendan MorrowBriere doesn't want to leave Philly, but no one has more Playoff point than him
    NJ probably won't part with Clarkson, but always thought he was Bruins material
    Most likely possibility would be Morrow (tho Dallas is still on the edge of a Playoff spot) and would be a great fit for the Bruins, a very smart and steady, stabilizing veteran player

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Seeing how well Michael Ryder is doing (9pts in 7 games with Habs), coupled with Chris Kelly's bad break certainly makes me think it might be better for Chiarelli to look to add some depth, sooner rather than later. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

For the Bruins third line; Daniel Briere, David Clarkson or Brendan Morrow

I love this place.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to gord11's comment:

For the Bruins third line; Daniel Briere, David Clarkson or Brendan Morrow

I love this place.

My sarcasm detector is off the charts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Bouwmeester from Calgary...He dosen't have the points like he did in Florida, but I think he would help the PP and he's good on defence.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Bouwmeester from Calgary...He dosen't have the points like he did in Florida, but I think he would help the PP and he's good on defence.

That contract is not something i want unless you want ST on the 1st line next year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

kluedeke29

"Very good point from Peter Chiarelli on @Toucherandrich about the lack of trade market b/c so many teams still in playoff hunt."

It's going to be awhile as I expected.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I'd tell Horton to get his head out of his azz or I'd try and move him.

Wish list

Clowe and Camalleri

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

I'd tell Horton to get his head out of his azz or I'd try and move him.

Wish list

Clowe and Camalleri

I would also love both these guys.  Both playoff guys. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Iginla. I know, it's not likely, but wouldn't he fit nicely?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Fat chance of the Bruins getting him but for the back end I'd like the return of Mark Stuart.  Up front, a guy who for some reason has morphed from being a one-season 30 goal-scoring wonder into a dogged, aggressive, hitting puck-hound.  6-1, 225 lb. Nik Kulemin. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I also like the idea of Matthias I think he would be a good fit. Another player I like is Travis Hamonic. Anybody have an idea on what the Islanders would want in return? Another player I wouldnt mind is Raffi Torres. I know im gonna hear it but this guy can play, he hits like a truck and will chip in some goals and his energy could spark this team. Hes the kind of guy players dont like to play against.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Fat chance of the Bruins getting him but for the back end I'd like the return of Mark Stuart.  Up front, a guy who for some reason has morphed from being a one-season 30 goal-scoring wonder into a dogged, aggressive, hitting puck-hound.  6-1, 225 lb. Nik Kulemin. 

If the Jets fall out I could see it - maybe for a second rounder? I know that may sound high but he's been very reliable for them. Given the Jets organizational lack in goalies - Stuart for  Svedberg plus a late rounder could  do it.

Sections
Shortcuts