Who would you like to see the Bruins trade for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: Who would you like to see the Bruins trade for?

In response to lucicfan's comment:

I also like the idea of Matthias I think he would be a good fit. Another player I like is Travis Hamonic. Anybody have an idea on what the Islanders would want in return? Another player I wouldnt mind is Raffi Torres. I know im gonna hear it but this guy can play, he hits like a truck and will chip in some goals and his energy could spark this team. Hes the kind of guy players dont like to play against.

I'm all set with bug-eyes. He can stay right where he is. He's very similar to Paille, but a worse player and likes to jump when he hits. All set there.

The Bruins need a solid scorer. Although it wouldn't hurt, the Bruins are currently 2nd in goals allowed per game behind the Sens, and thus the defense thing can take a quick backseat.

They need a goal scorer more than a playmaker. Peverley is an excellent playmaker, but hasn't played with a finisher all year, and thus his game has struggled. I'd love it if they could bring in a guy like Dubinsky or one of the many players on Columbus who I think would fit and would relish the opportunity to go from a cellar dweller to a contender.

Just wish the Bruins tried to go after Purcell last year.....he's a mere 2.5 cap hit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Who would you like to see the Bruins trade for?

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Fat chance of the Bruins getting him but for the back end I'd like the return of Mark Stuart.  Up front, a guy who for some reason has morphed from being a one-season 30 goal-scoring wonder into a dogged, aggressive, hitting puck-hound.  6-1, 225 lb. Nik Kulemin. 

Love Kulemin's gm, big fast and physical but I can't imagine Toronto dealing w/ PC anytime soon but he would look good in black & gold.

Sections
Shortcuts