Who would you pick for the B's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Who would you pick for the B's?

Just wanted to see if you guys could pick three guys in league that aren't already on the B's*to have on the B's who would you choose. Try and pick guys that maybe normally wouldn't be mentioned (Ovy, Sid, and Stamkos are obvious who wouldn't want them?)
    Mine would be 
    1. Corey Perry
    2. David Backes
    3. Scott Hartnell (I'm ready for the ribbing).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Who would you pick for the B's?

Chara

Thomas

Lucic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Gazoo Twins and Weber

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NAS would want
    Boogieman, Scott and Gillies

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Who would you pick for the B's?:
    Chara Thomas Lucic
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

That aren't already on the B's* I forgot I had to make it absolutely clear for you to understand.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

NAS would want Boogieman, Scott and Gillies
    Posted by shuperman

Replace Scott and add Carcillo. He's a big fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

1. Toews
    2. Pronger
    3. Kesler

Acouple years back there was alot of rumors flying about Anaheim trading Pronger to the black n gold, and at the time i thought he would have made the perfect bruin. plays up to his contract and with a chip on his shoulder. a real mean streak but that's history. Toews i just have a ton a respect for being the young leader for a Blackhawks magical run last year. just not a weak spot in his game. Kesler i feel is is the worst kept secret in the nhl. not knowing much about him outside the numbers i saw in the papers. i just figured he was the product of playing with sedin twins or something. watching play against the bruins acouple of nights ago he is the west coast version of ovechkin(speed-skill-drive).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

1. Toews 2. Pronger 3. Kesler Acouple years back there was alot of rumors flying about Anaheim trading Pronger to the black n gold, and at the time i thought he would have made the perfect bruin. plays up to his contract and with a chip on his shoulder. a real mean streak but that's history. Toews i just have a ton a respect for being the young leader for a Blackhawks magical run last year. just not a weak spot in his game. Kesler i feel is is the worst kept secret in the nhl. not knowing much about him outside the numbers i saw in the papers. i just figured he was the product of playing with sedin twins or something. watching play against the bruins acouple of nights ago he is the west coast version of ovechkin(speed-skill-drive).
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

I would disagree with Pronger but if we are talking prime Pronger, in a heartbeat. He doesn't scare me as much as he used to. Having watched Kesler last year in the Olympics cheering him on (U-S-A U-S-A) I saw something special in him. He plays with an edge. And other than the PP he doesn't really see a lot of time with the twins. Excellent pick in Toews. That guy is something special.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

1. Weber.
    2. Ryan.
    3. carter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

1. Weber. 2. Ryan. 3. carter.
    Posted by pauly1

Anson or Jeff Carter? haha I kid I kid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Who would you pick for the B's? : I would disagree with Pronger but if we are talking prime Pronger, in a heartbeat. He doesn't scare me as much as he used to. Having watched Keslar last year in the Olympics cheering him on (U-S-A U-S-A) I saw something special in him. He plays with an edge. And other than the PP he doesn't really see a lot of time with the twins. Excellent pick in Toews. That guy is something special.
    Posted by callodthedom19

agree on pronger. truth be told im a huge chara fan and to be honest i feel like im defending him to much to the naysayers but that is for another thread. change pronger out for me to either Weber or Yandle. i feel both are the next wave wave of great offensive defenseman in the league if they already arent now. great thread though dom.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Who would you pick for the B's? : agree on pronger. truth be told im a huge chara fan and to be honest i feel like im defending him to much to the naysayers but that is for another thread. change pronger out for me to either Weber or Yandle. i feel both are the next wave wave of great offensive defenseman in the league if they already arent now. great thread though dom.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

Hey thanks, thought it would be a cool way to see the types of players everyone likes. I agree with you on Chara. Way too many people here question him. Weber and Yandle are studs and great picks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Who would you pick for the B's? : Anson or Jeff Carter? haha I kid I kid.
    Posted by callodthedom19
    Anson wasn't to bad in his prime, but I think I'll stick with Jeff. Good one though LOL. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Zach Parise

Correy Perry

Shea Webber

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Hakaan Loob
    Ilkka Sinisalo
    Caesar Maniago

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

A realistic look with the cap space next season:

Prust to replace Paille

Sign Kaberle to a two year deal - unless PC can pull off a miracle and get Yandle

Sharp to replace Ryder and Rechhi

Thomas age, this years play-off performance and contract will be a big concern for next year.

Horton will be the one too watch this post season to see if he has it.

Looch Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy Seguin
    Peverly Kelly Sharp
    Prust Campbell Thornton

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Three days.  Three days?  Three days post deadline and you've found a way to re-introduce e-harmony!

At least this is honest about it. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hakaan Loob Ilkka Sinisalo Caesar Maniago
    Posted by hangnail

There's a Visine for that....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Almost the same as IPOT.

Kopitar
    Doughty
    Ryan

The center situation wouldnt improve but it would be a team monstrous on the wings.

Lucic-Krejci-Ryan
    Kopitar-Bergeron-Horton/Marchand

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

A lot of love for the Ducks on these boards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Ryan
    Lundquist (I wouldn't replace our guys with him, but I love his game all the same)
    Lidstrom (is he in the Crosby class?)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Ryan Lundquist (I wouldn't replace our guys with him, but I love his game all the same) Lidstrom (is he in the Crosby class?)
    Posted by RickyHussle

Excellent picks. I would say he is elite on the D side but never talked about when talking about the elites. I think Lidstrom is very underrated by the league. Especially for his age.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

A realistic look with the cap space next season: Prust to replace Paille Sign Kaberle to a two year deal - unless PC can pull off a miracle and get Yandle Sharp to replace Ryder and Rechhi Thomas age, this years play-off performance and contract will be a big concern for next year. Horton will be the one too watch this post season to see if he has it. Looch Krejci Horton Marchand Bergy Seguin Peverly Kelly Sharp Prust Campbell Thornton
    Posted by boborielly224

Talk about a buzzkill.

Parise
    Ryan
    Kesler

Gimme some of them American boys!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Any 2 of Perry, Getzlaf, Eric Staal, Richards(Phi and Dal), Toews, Nash, Big Joe, Dats, Zetter...
    PK and Wheels

Any 1 of Weber, Yandle, Letang, Buf, Burns, Keith, Doughty...
    Wideman and Ward

Sections
Shortcuts