Who would you pick for the B's?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Who would you pick for the B's?

In Response to Re: Who would you pick for the B's?:
    dumb thread= dumb answers...why don't we ask what everyones favorite number is or color? or what would you do with a zillion dollars?
    Posted by adkbeesfan

You're right it is stupid to want to know some of the posters favorite players. How stupid of me. And of course it's exactly on the line of the favorite number and color question. and the zillion dollar question. How retarded me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

dumb thread= dumb answers...why don't we ask what everyones favorite number is or color? or what would you do with a zillion dollars?
    Posted by adkbeesfan

favorite number 29
    favorite colors   black and gold
    zillions dollars    buy the bruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Spiderman, Hulk and Batman
    Posted by boborielly224

They are allready on the team

Thomas = Spiderman

Lucic = Hulk

Batman = Bergeron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Posted by adkbeesfan

Favorite number - 15
    Favorite color - green
    Zillion dollars - wouldn't want it

No need to put others down for starting a discussion that interests THEM.  If you don't like it, you can be childish and criticize or just move along.  Your choice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i wasn't the one calling people idiots...that's why i posted my response. A not so serious thread deserves a not so serious response, calling people idiots for not being "serious" is the childish move here

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Since this thread is rapidly going o.t. anyways,

Boogaard
    C. Orr
    Cooke

Fights during practices strongly encouraged.  And filmed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

i wasn't the one calling people idiots...that's why i posted my response. A not so serious thread deserves a not so serious response, calling people idiots for not being "serious" is the childish move here
    Posted by adkbeesfan

It was a serious thread though. I thought it would be interesting to see what types of players people on the board like. Just because it wasn't a thread about skating clowns, ryder gliding, the 0fer pp, or the other serious threads, doesn't mean it wasn't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

but i want ovie, sid and stamkos? sorry to doubt the seriousness of the thread

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

but i want ovie, sid and stamkos? sorry to doubt the seriousness of the thread
    Posted by adkbeesfan

So was the goof thread better or worse before you came in and picked a fight.  Reducing it to yet another AWESOME Bickering match?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ILH...go back and read the posts...no fight was picked(although some were called  idiots-not by me), and there is no bickering... he said it was a serious thread and i said i wanted blank, blank and blank- holy cow-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from legolaspinkerton. Show legolaspinkerton's posts

If we're considering that it's for more than just one year (i.e. you wouldn't want to pick Lidstrom, over a younger guy sheerly because of age), I'd go with:

1. Rick Nash
    2. Drew Doughty
    3. Jonathan Toews

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

If we're considering that it's for more than just one year (i.e. you wouldn't want to pick Lidstrom, over a younger guy sheerly because of age), I'd go with: 1. Rick Nash 2. Drew Doughty 3. Jonathan Toews
    Posted by legolaspinkerton

It's more or less whoever you'd like to see in a Bruins uniform. Just think it'd be cool to see what kind of players other posters like.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

ILH...go back and read the posts...no fight was picked(although some were called  idiots-not by me), and there is no bickering... he said it was a serious thread and i said i wanted blank, blank and blank- holy cow-
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Yep I called them idiots. Why? Because the same posters take over almost every thread with their idiocy. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

1. Corey Perry
                                       2.Ryan Getzlaf    
                                       3.Duncan Keith

Sections
Shortcuts