Who would you start in goal tomorrow and why? TT or Tukk?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Who would you start in goal tomorrow and why? TT or Tukk?

I would go with Tukka tomorrow as well. Give him back-to-back starts. He looked like he was shaking off some rust tonight and made some big saves.
    Besides, we should take advantage of the fact that it's the Sens tomorrow.

What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Re: Who would you start in goal tomorrow and why? TT or Tukk?

I think the answer is obvious: Tukka. First game was a win; if tomorrow is a win it should work wonders for his so called confidence issues(the only real issue he has). On top of that, it's giving like what? Five days of rest to the Vezina frontrunner/Hart frontrunner 35 year old TT? Sounds good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

TT is the Bruins number one no doubt and some tough games coming up out west.
    I also would like Rask to start again but conservatism will rule and Julien will have TT in goal.
    I'm just happy going to the game !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Who would you start in goal tomorrow and why? TT or Tukk?:
    [QUOTE]TT is the Bruins number one no doubt and some tough games coming up out west. I also would like Rask to start again but conservatism will rule and Julien will have TT in goal. I'm just happy going to the game !!!!
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

You really think so? Even after CJ himself admitted TT may be a little tired? I would seriously hope he rests him one more game. We'll need him out west, I agree!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Start Rask again. He needs the time out there for his confidence + there is no guarantee TT will carry the load the rest of the way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Rask should start again agreed give the kid more confidence but as Legion said were talking about Mr. Clean he will probably start Thomas shakehead:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

As strange as it might sound it wouldn't surprise me if Tuukka is in the net once the playoffs start.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Rask, he needs it and the team needs him to gain consistency. Also, TT needs the rest. He played well tonight and if their going to play him in back to back games now is good time to do it. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Rask all the way.  Here's what I'm hoping for - Rask catches fire some.  If he does, TT will come back with a vengeance.  TT always plays his best when it seems he's down and out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Rask, i would play him at least 3 or 4 straight games , timmah needs the rest and rask needs the action

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

not as clear-cut as it seems...clode will get bashed no matter which goalie gets the start(if they lose). tuukka would be in net if it were my call(3-0 in last 3 road starts). he looked decent last nite,and needs to get keep the ball rolling. BUT, TT has a point something gaa and a 15-0(close) record against the sens. arguments can be made for both to start- 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

TUUKKA .let Timmy rest up for tougher games on this road trip. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Give it to RASK. The kid needs some playing. The once a week or longer games they put him in dosen't do the kid any good. Give TT a rest and play the kid is what i say.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Rask, i would play him at least 3 or 4 straight games , timmah needs the rest and rask needs the action
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure i'd give Tukka that many starts in a row. The B's aren't playing 'til Tuesday which means TT will have had exactly a full week off. That should be good enough!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]not as clear-cut as it seems...clode will get bashed no matter which goalie gets the start(if they lose). tuukka would be in net if it were my call(3-0 in last 3 road starts). he looked decent last nite,and needs to get keep the ball rolling. BUT, TT has a point something gaa and a 15-0(close) record against the sens. arguments can be made for both to start- 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

True. But if the B's play their game tonight, we should be heading out west with an extra 2 pts, no matter who's in net. Precisely why I would go with Tukka. All about the confidence. Let us not forget how young this kis is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TT I have him in the pool and he has some decent shutouts against the Sens.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

It's ian interesting question for sure.  I think the norm is to play each goalie in these back to backs one game a piece. There are exceptions in the case of a shutout or a stellar performance which steals a win.  Obviously last night was neither of those. You would think you could look back and see if this situation came up last year with TT, but in reality injury vs confidence deems those situations from last year useless.  I think it's a tossup, and we won't find out til the last minute.  I am leaning towards Rask myself but I don't really think there is a wrong decision here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Tuuka....no reason not to. TT needs a rest, Tuuka is coming off a win, and Ottawa is weak...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

You would think back to back normally means Thomas tonight.
    ...but I agree, l'd start Rask again, he needs the work. And as Bad Hab astutely pointed out, TT seems to play best when people think he's down and out.

Having watched a bit of the Sens recently, I think you could put a 50 year old Cleon Daskalakis in net and still win this one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I honestly haven't liked TT's game as of late. He needs a rest & with big games out West which I get to see Cowtown, the Oil & Nuks. I wanna see TT get another back to back bagals like he did in 09.  I think Rask needs another start. How often has this team come out & give the kid a nice cushion early? ONCE! Lets keep it going for him against a reeling Senators team for the kid!