WHOOOOOOOOO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

WHOOOOOOOOO!

SEGUIN!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: WHOOOOOOOOO!

NICE....BYE BYE PINK HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Hell Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

it was never in doubt....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Sweet J*sus, thank you. And oh ya...
    Thank you Kessel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well, that was easy.

Now to Game 7!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

Love NBC showing the reply about 20 times.  So happy the caps didn't win it in front of their clueless annoying fans.  UNLEASH THE FURY HAHAHAH!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Great play by Krecji and Lucic and great finish by Seguin. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

Also, apologies to my nephew who I put into tears a couple times with both celebrations and rants.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Great to see Seguin get the winner........finally gets a goal in this year's post season. Hope the floodgates open for him and the B's in game 7, but that's probably wishful thinking. This is one heck of a nerve racking series!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Those guys on CBC were driving me nuts !!!! 

Oh oh Ovechkin has just woken up   and   Looks who's checked into the series  and

That's why he's paid the big bucks ...... and on and on

WELL LOOK WHO'S BROKEN THE ICE !!! up yours CBC  
    Bring on game 7.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Thank God and thank Seguin Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I was ready to come here and say upto now Seguin has been the worst Bruin.
    You forget that players with talent can win you a game with one shot, one move.

Nice pass by Lucic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Bruins in 4th game 7 in 5 series. I used to worry more about game 7's until Boston won 3 in a row. A Kings win will really add to my happiness. On another note, it was strange seeing Ference score without giving someone the finger....but I'll take it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: WHOOOOOOOOO!:
    I was ready to come here and say upto now Seguin has been the worst Bruin. You forget that players with talent can win you a game with one shot, one move. Nice pass by Lucic.
    Posted by BsLegion

Great job setting up DK also.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I was ready to come here and say upto now Seguin has been the worst Bruin. You forget that players with talent can win you a game with one shot, one move. Nice pass by Lucic.
    Posted by BsLegion

BsL - It was a sweet set up by Lucic but the way Seguin patiently held on to the puck and waited for the mortal Holtby to go down was brilliant.  Seguin could not have picked a better time to score.  By the way, nice parting of the ways by the Caps' D on that goal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Bruins in 4th game 7 in 5 series. I used to worry more about game 7's until Boston won 3 in a row. A Kings win will really add to my happiness. On another note, it was strange seeing Ference score without giving someone the finger....but I'll take it.
    Posted by dezaruchi

That would be the froth on the Guinness, dez. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Posted by dezaruchi

When Ference scored I thought I saw no26 , Glenn Wesley,  only difference it went in !!  He did fist pump he same way he did against the Habs but this tome his finger didn't get stuck. No glove malfunction.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! Also, apologies to my nephew who I put into tears a couple times with both celebrations and rants.
    Posted by RickyHussle

is he a Caps fan?....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

BIG TIME PLAY! Seguin with great poise! Nice interview with PM on NBC as well. WOOOOO!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: WHOOOOOOOOO! : is he a Caps fan?....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

He's 7 mos old and was left with me for the day!!  I woke him from a dead sleep on the game winner.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Hola from Mexico 19 is 20 yo Viva Bruins

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: WHOOOOOOOOO! : He's 7 mos old and was left with me for the day!!  I woke him from a dead sleep on the game winner.
    Posted by RickyHussle

hope you don't have to babysit on Wednesday....  for the kid's sake that is....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Call me shocked and totally wrong. I had the Caps taking this one after the Ovie goal. By the way -- don't blame Peverly on that one -- Faceoffs are faceoffs. Whoever iced the puck just prior is the goat. Hockey 101 is -- when up by a goal with 5 minutes left and losing faceoffs time after time -- you punch the puck out of the zone lightly enough to keep the clock running. Force the opponent to work the puck back in the zone.

Sections
Shortcuts