WHOOOOOOOOO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: WHOOOOOOOOO!

In Response to Re: WHOOOOOOOOO!:
    Call me shocked and totally wrong. I had the Caps taking this one after the Ovie goal. By the way -- don't blame Peverly on that one -- Faceoffs are faceoffs. Whoever iced the puck just prior is the goat. Hockey 101 is -- when up by a goal with 5 minutes left and losing faceoffs time after time -- you punch the puck out of the zone lightly enough to keep the clock running. Force the opponent to work the puck back in the zone.
    Posted by zamboni24

Chara iced it. I yelled " WHY DON'T YOU FLIP THE PUCK HIGH !!! "  " Al-i-hoop style "

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I only sat down once. And 10 seconds later the Caps made it 3-3. I stood up the whole game after that. I'm not looking past game 7 but did any of you watch game 6 of the Pens-Flyers? Even though most posters seem to think the Pens are better and a Flyers win helps us I'm not so sure. Plus I live in the Philly area and Two years ago I had to endure a lot of grief after the Flyers came back from 3 to 0 to beat the Bruins. I was rooting for the Pens to come back so I could give it right back. These Flyers fans here are called "Stepfords" becasue they can do no wrong. They really believe there is a conspiracy against their team since the Broad Street Bullies days. Anyway, I'm not looking ahead. LET'S GET GAME 7. Great win. Plus this has been a heck of a series, Very even series. I think it's a coin flip who wins game 7. I don't know have a vibe either way. Hopefully it's us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Seguin played night and day better this game and it just may have saved the Bruins.  If Lucic, Marchand, and Seguin can raise their game a bit in game 7, I think it will be more than the Caps can handle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Well done and well overdue for Seguin. I think Holtby might have been getting in his head. Hopefully this is the icebreaker for game 7 !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Pvr'ed the game as was at the kids soccer game, couldn't wait and was getting updates from my daughters i-phone, when the B's couldn't hold on and were going into OT i couldn't concentrate on the soccer and was in a daze until my daughter said, Seguin scored!! Flashed a thumbs up to my son on the pitch and he got an energy boost.Go B'ssssss!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In Response to Re: WHOOOOOOOOO!:
    Pvr'ed the game as was at the kids soccer game, couldn't wait and was getting updates from my daughters i-phone, when the B's couldn't hold on and were going into OT i couldn't concentrate on the soccer and was in a daze until my daughter said, Seguin scored!! Flashed a thumbs up to my son on the pitch and he got an energy boost.Go B'ssssss!!!
    Posted by 50belowzero

Funny what positive news and thoughts can do for peoples attitudes. This is exactly why I dislike the negative stuff here. Too much of it and people go crazy.
    Hope your son finished his game on a high note!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I would not argue the crazy part.

My brain has complely melted and I'm just getting over feeling like I'm going to throw up.

It's so much easier to play than watch.

Gutsy win.  They should be proud.

Sections
Shortcuts