Who's our best Center?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Who's our best Center?

I've always argued it was Bergeron...

but Krejci is making a pretty good case lately!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Who's our best Center?

I will still take Bergy overall he is the complete package.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

They both have different skills but Bergy has been quiet lately.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

DK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Who's our best Center?:
    I've always argued it was Bergeron... but Krejci is making a pretty good case lately!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

That game was awesome.Let's not start an argument amongst ourselves.They're both awesome in their own ways.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No argument. Just want to hear thoughts...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Who's our best Center?:
    No argument. Just want to hear thoughts...
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I know,I'm just giddy right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I consider it a tie.  Bergeron is awesome all around, DK's got a little more creativity.  I find DK more exciting, he has slick one-on-one moves but there are few players I feel confident in more than Bergeron.  I'm glad they're both Bruins.  Hopefully for a long time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Bergeron.  The club's best center on both sides of the puck.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Campbell is quite a 4th line centre with 12 goals and great on face-offs. What a steal from Fla!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Campbell is quite a 4th line centre with 12 goals and great on face-offs. What a steal from Fla!
    Posted by 49thparallel

Anyone still complaining about the Wideman deal now?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Who's our best Center? : Anyone still complaining about the Wideman deal now?
    Posted by jmwalters

People complained about that? I was so happy I almost cried when he was dealt!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I think Bergeron will turn it up a few notches in the playoffs he always does. I have noticed he hasn't been the Bergy we've known since he took the leave of absence not worried though. Like Krejci I'd like to see Patrice shoot more as his feeds to Ryder go well you know where...

Krejci has been playing really well lately but he just doesn't have that Savard killer confidence on the PP but his 5 on 5 play is stellar. Richards thought to himself last spring "Krejci is killing us I have to do something". That's who I expect in the stretch run like David was against Buffalo and Philly last year almost unstoppable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Who's our best Center? : People complained about that? I was so happy I almost cried when he was dealt!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

There were a few malcontents around here crying that we lost out 1st rounder and playoff scoring leader for what they described as an underachieving expensive winger and a fourth liner. It always seemed to me to be a solid deal even when Horton was struggling...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Who's our best Center? : There were a few malcontents around here crying that we lost out 1st rounder and playoff scoring leader for what they described as an underachieving expensive winger and a fourth liner. It always seemed to me to be a solid deal even when Horton was struggling...
    Posted by jmwalters

Speaking of Horton,if he gets 25 are people still going to call him a bust.I mean 30+ was what was expected but I don't think anyone expected the nastiness he's brought to the table.Do you know who's afraid of Horton? EVERYONE in the Montreal lineup!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Who's our best Center? : Speaking of Horton,if he gets 25 are people still going to call him a bust.I mean 30+ was what was expected but I don't think anyone expected the nastiness he's brought to the table.Do you know who's afraid of Horton? EVERYONE in the Montreal lineup!
    Posted by dezaruchi

Exactly, he brings much more to the table then just being a one-dimensional goal scorer (like Ryder). He is worth the 4 mill. Can't wait to see him play his first playoff game....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Who's our best Center? : People complained about that? I was so happy I almost cried when he was dealt!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Same here, its been a heck of a deal so far, Campbell has been great and I think we got some other guy in the deal too. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

I thnk Bergeron and Krejci are about even. Krejci has a slight advantage in offense, Bergeron has a slight advantage in defense. Krejci doesnt get enough credit for his defensive game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

krejci is our number 1 center. bergeron is a very good 2-way guy that ideally would play on the best third line in the league, but in savard's absence, is a very good 2nd line center

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

ability to win the draw and overall play i would say bergeron
    craftiest playmaker and most dangerous offensive center - krejci

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

It's the classic one-two punch at center, like Gretz and Mess, Lemieux and Francis, Sakic and Forsberg, you have a pure offensive #1 and a offensively skilled guy with some defensive sandpaper at #2.  Not to say that our guys are at the level of those above, but it's the same blueprint.

Sections
Shortcuts