whos the bruin that just doesnt know it yet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

whos the bruin that just doesnt know it yet

around the league, who is the guy youd love to have on the bruins.  i dont mean the crosbys, webers, stamkos, just maybe tier 2 that fit the bruins mold that youd love to see in the black and gold sweater that fit the mold.

my top 9 are

backes
    prust
    morrow
    callahan
    clarkson
    clowe
    clutterbuck
    d. brown
    iginla

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

Re: whos the bruin that just doesnt know it yet

Probably way too costly to get Iginla.  Love to see it though

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'd rather have Datsyuk than Iginla.

Clutterbuck is a good player. Not sold on Clowe. Morrow would be a great addition. Not going through the rest of the list lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I'm assuming this is just a dream scenario, so I'll say TJ Oshie and Ryan Clowe. If I'm dreaming big I'd say Shea Weber.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If I had to choose one from your list it would be Backes and close 2nd D . Brown although both are captains to their respective teams and doubt very very much they won't be traded anytime soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Ruutu would be ideal on the 3rd line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

None of the players mentioned will be traded.  This is a sellers market. There are way too many buyers, and the price is going to be rip off high to get anybody who is a somebody.  The BRUINS will make almost no deals at all. This becuase of the market, and you don't fix what aint broken!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TJ Oshie, Ryan Callahan, Logan Couture, John Carlson and soon to be Blueshirt Chris Krieder would be at the top of my list of attainable eventual UFAs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Already mention these players are already on a contending teams and very good players to have on the playoff teams that they are already playing for.

Clowe or Clutterbuck will fit in the Bruins jersey but what will the return be definitely not Hamil. The Leafs radio mention that the leafs need to trade one of the following to make a comfortable cap space for deadline: schwen komisarek macarthur .  The Lightning are willing to let Moore Allen and bergeron go.
    The Oilers are trying to let Hemsky go and maybe Gagner. The Habs are trying sell some cheapy rentals Gill Moens Kostitsyn. Forget about Phx. letting go of Whitney the team is still in the playoff hunt.The canes Ruutu  Rutherford is waiting cause all playoff teams will want this player including the Bruins if Horton is not up to par.

One of the players in bold would be good player in a Bruins jersey.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to whos the bruin that just doesnt know it yet:
    [QUOTE]around the league, who is the guy youd love to have on the bruins.  i dont mean the crosbys, webers, stamkos, just maybe tier 2 that fit the bruins mold that youd love to see in the black and gold sweater that fit the mold. my top 9 are backes prust morrow callahan clarkson clowe clutterbuck d. brown iginla
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

Carey Price

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Maybe having to pay Jamie Benn makes a deal for Morrow possible. If so, I wonder if the Bruins have the pieces to make that trade happen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Teddy Purcell

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

In Response to Re: whos the bruin that just doesnt know it yet:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather have Datsyuk than Iginla. Clutterbuck is a good player. Not sold on Clowe. Morrow would be a great addition. Not going through the rest of the list lol
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

Who wouldn't... Datsyuk is as likely to be traded as Chara.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Clarkson would be great to have on the third line, too bad the Devils are contenders this year, would love to have him in Boston.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: whos the bruin that just doesnt know it yet : Who wouldn't... Datsyuk is as likely to be traded as Chara.
    Posted by LoveTheBruins[/QUOTE]

Well I mean that deal is probably as likely as getting Iginla. Iginla has said he wants to stay in CAL. He has a NTC (i think?). CAL wants to keep him. CAL fans love him.

I see no room for a trade there. So in my opinion if you can get Iginla you can get Datsyuk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

in a dream world, Vrbata up front and I think Streit would be excellent on the back end.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to whos the bruin that just doesnt know it yet : Carey Price
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I tried real hard not to like him at the All Star gala, but you have to admit he came off as a real nice guy...I just don't want my Hab friends to know that I typed this.