Why all so negative?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why all so negative?

Seriously, some of you sound like negative nelly  pink hats. Bailing on them when things look bad, c'mon folks. This is our team, the defending champs, theyre too good of a team to lose to the Caps.

Game 6 Seguin 2 goals 1 assist.

Game 7 Lucic 2 goals and a TT shutout.

The big boys start filling the net starting today.

Never, ever doubt Tim Thomas!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Re: Why all so negative?

Why so negative? Have you been watching the series so far? Have you seen what I've seen?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Not as many on here think the same Kel.
    Would love the B's to prove them wrong!

2 games to win back-to-back. Not as easy task, but if any team can do it. I believe it's the Bruins against the Caps

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Gotta stick with your team.........and this is far from over. I expect the defending cup champs to come out with all they have today. Get the win, take it back to Boston and see what happens.

Penguins just sent packing for golf course. Vancouver will follow. Typical playoffs; don't take anything forgranted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Today's game will be an easy victory for the B's!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Today's game will be an easy victory for the B's!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Sure you want to go there again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Why all so negative?:
    Seriously, some of you sound like negative nelly  pink hats. Bailing on them when things look bad, c'mon folks. This is our team, the defending champs, theyre too good of a team to lose to the Caps. Game 6 Seguin 2 goals 1 assist. Game 7 Lucic 2 goals and a TT shutout. The big boys start filling the net starting today. Never, ever doubt Tim Thomas!!!
    Posted by kelvana33

I still feel these bailing fans are a made up bunch, but I am with you in feeling confident today.  Maybe not quite as strong in my assessment as NAS but still on the same side as almost everyone on this board save for the trolls.  I mean seriously, even 49th must have a semi for the B's, why else would he stick around with us tools for so long!?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Why all so negative? : I mean seriously, even 49th must have a semi for the B's, why else would he stick around with us tools for so long!?!
    Posted by RickyHussle

Good point. I never give him credit for that!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins know how to win in situations like this. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Love the sig line, NAS.

The people that are already jumping ship are absurd. I guess none of their hearts were in it until game 6 of the Finals last year, huh?

There were absurd amounts of times last year when this team was gut-checked. 2-0 to Montreal. Game 7 vs. Montreal. Could they close Philly? Game 7 against TB. Down 2-0 to Vancouver after the villain Burrows all but put the nail in the coffin. The hero goes down in game 3. Down 3-2 after game 5. Game 7 in Vancouver.

This team simply responds.

Bergy in, Corvo out.....I'll take that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

The one ship jumper I have seen is TTBI, I give him/her a free pass for some strange reason.  Noone else is jumping!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Why all so negative?:
    The one ship jumper I have seen is TTBI, I give him/her a free pass for some strange reason.  Noone else is jumping!!
    Posted by RickyHussle

Stanley set the ship on fire.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Why all so negative? : Stanley set the ship on fire.
    Posted by dezaruchi

dez - If folks want to bail from the ship there's more room for the rest of us on it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's called the S.S Pink Hat, the same ones who are jumping ship will be lining the streets of Boston in June with all their Stanley Cup Chamions T-shirts and hats telling people how long they've been a huge bruins fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Yes!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Why all so negative? : Stanley set the ship on fire.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Your right I forgot about him because he has been absolutely insane since the Wheeler trade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by RickyHussle

TTBI has done this in the past. No surprise to me. He is a good poster but has a penchant for hopping off and on the Bruin's train of love.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

To me, the pressure of winning an OT game on the road to keep a series alive is absolutely immense. The B's handled that with a dominating 3 minutes of play in Game 6, resulting the GW. Many B's teams have folded in those situations in the past. This B's team has character, always has, and that's an intangible no one can forget. No matter what, I'm proud of this B's team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Well, Seguin came through, and Bergie played hard, but hurt. It's time for more of the Bruins to play smart, like Chara specifically. Why get penalized for over-reacting to Ovie? Be smart and lead Mr. Captain. Glad there are a few days of rest, that 4 minute PP was miserable to watch.

Sections
Shortcuts