Why Bruins will win Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Re: Why Bruins will win Game 7

As TT said last year, the momentum stops as soon as the ref drops the puck... and historical stats become useless.

B's have to show up, hungry, tough and have to charge the net.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: Why Bruins will win Game 7:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Bruins will win Game 7 : I see OV getting caught out of position a few times and the B's "capitalize" on his mistakes. Trying to carry the puck, going for a hit or being too tired to do anything from a long shift. He always puts himself in front of the team. The main reason I dislike him so much
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

I agree, he's by far the most selfish player in the NHL. Hunter has reduced his ice time at different times in this series. He had a pretty hot hand in game 6; scoring the tying goal, and hitting the cross bar in OT, which could have ended the B's season.  I think Hunter will lean on him in game 7 as a result. Hopefully he's held off the scoreboard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Early on in the series they were having a hell of a time solving Holtby.  He's been the only factor standing between this series being already over.  Boston weren't penetrating the inside of the Caps' defensive area and frequently relied on outside shots from the wings without success as Holtby got a clear view of the puck.  Even Roberto Luongo will stop those.  (Heh Heh)

It seems the Bruins now have more of a handle on how to score on this guy.  Several of their last bunch of goals scored have been in close with traffic.  The Bruins are more willing to be rough 'n ready on Holtby's doorstep.  That will continue Wednesday for the W. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Really stats are useless? I will I can tell you that NUMBERS DON"T LIE. Game 7 will be the proof inside the pudding.

[QUOTE]As TT said last year, the momentum stops as soon as the ref drops the puck... and historical stats become useless. B's have to show up, hungry, tough and have to charge the net.
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Good analysis on Holtby. Expect the B's the swarm the crease like wild bears in the woods. Bruins win!

[QUOTE]Early on in the series they were having a hell of a time solving Holtby.  He's been the only factor standing between this series being already over.  Boston weren't penetrating the inside of the Caps' defensive area and frequently relied on outside shots from the wings without success as Holtby got a clear view of the puck.  Even Roberto Luongo will stop those.  (Heh Heh) It seems the Bruins now have more of a handle on how to score on this guy.  Several of their last bunch of goals scored have been in close with traffic.  The Bruins are more willing to be rough 'n ready on Holtby's doorstep.  That will continue Wednesday for the W. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]Good analysis on Holtby. Expect the B's the swarm the crease like wild bears in the woods. Bruins win! In Response to Re: Why Bruins will win Game 7 :
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]

Does a bear go in the woods?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNLQM6Q9nZw

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I believe we will win but that belief isn't putting me at ease right now.  Im nervously pacing around my house 4 hrs prior to game time, occasionally stopping to post and watch youtube videos of last years playoff run. Time for a beer.