Why? Dennis & Callahan on NESN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Re: Why? Dennis & Callahan on NESN

NESN has put the turds into the punchbowl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjnmjn. Show mjnmjn's posts

I live in the west and have never heard D&C. I have been very unhappy with NESN since they let Hazel Mae walk. Uri and Jade are terrible, so when they announced that D&C would be their morning fare, I was interested. After 2 days I give up. I thought I would be getting interesting sports banter like the Baseball show on CSNNE; unfortunately, this is far from the truth. I am interested in the young Bruins and Celtics seasons. I am very interested in the Red Sox hot stove manuvres. I don't care about Deval Patrick, or any politician. I can listen to MSNBC or Fox for that when I want a political viewpoint.  

The addition of Gammons was good for NESN. Eck, Tom C, Remy, Orsillo, Milbury, Katherine T, and some others are interesting and have informed views and information, but currently, CSNNE is far more interesting to watch, in spite of having Callahan on occasionally. As madening as he is Felger is interesting. Gary T. is informed and they have very informed guests like Buckley, Adams, Haggerty, etc.

If it were not for Sox and Bruins broadcasts, NESN would be left in the dust. Dump D&C and give me Felger and Mazz.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

I like D&C, and listen everyday. Truthfully, I switch back and forth between Boomer and Carten on WFAN and D&C. I really don't care for any of the hosts on 98.5....to each their own.

I laughed when someone called D&C fatty and the forehead. That's funny.

Hey, there has to be a lot of people listening since they are # 1 in the ratings of 25-54 year olds...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

What were the brass at NESN thinking? These guys are symolic of the anti-hockey bias at WEEI.  I for one hope that the writing campaign is effective to get these losers off the air.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Re: Why? Dennis & Callahan on NESN:
    Write to NESN. I told them I had no interest in tuning in for hockey hating and right wing talking points.
    Posted by niftybear

Here's their email for those who are so inclined.

sports@nesn.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

@Uconn

Sent!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from allypk. Show allypk's posts

Does anyone know if John Dennis has an illness that would cause him to be so BLOATED??? I live in CT and have not seen him in several years - but OMG, if he is not a puffball from taking medication, shame..shame..shame.... talk about a porker!!!!.... combine him with his touchole partner Callahan and the 'lil wimp Meter and NESn has a sure fire losing trio...but remember....they are the same folks who brought us 'ol marble mouth on NESN Daily - how did that work??? Give me the radio guys on FAN or ESPN any day!!!

Sections
Shortcuts