Why does Komisarek bother?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Why does Komisarek bother?

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/101917

Does he ever win?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Why does Komisarek bother?

Of course he does!!!! Just not during a game. He's a lot more effective in a night club and against a girl!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Why does Komisarek bother?:
    [QUOTE]http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/101917 Does he ever win?
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

Half of the B's fans were in love with Montador because he always would go.  He got it handed to him almost every time.

I'd prefer a player who will go when it's time to go instead of a player like Subban who stirs the pot but skates away when the soup is ready.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Why does Komisarek bother?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Why does Komisarek bother? : Half of the B's fans were in love with Montador because he always would go.  He got it handed to him almost every time. I'd prefer a player who will go when it's time to go instead of a player like Subban who stirs the pot but skates away when the soup is ready.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

That says it all about Subban in a nutshell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's eating me up inside that I'm not responding to you two....I'm just a fish swimming who sees that delicious shiny hook............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]It's eating me up inside that I'm not responding to you two....I'm just a fish swimming who sees that delicious shiny hook............
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Your best idea yet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why does Komisarek bother? : Your best idea yet.
    Just keep jiggin NAS....he'll bite!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

he must like getting punched in the face because he gets pasted every time he drops the gloves

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

He's useless, NAS, I agree about the Montador comment, anyway you slice is Komi is an idiot, not a difference maker by any means.  Montador was somewhat versatile at least, Komisarek is just plain useless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]He's useless, NAS, I agree about the Montador comment, anyway you slice is Komi is an idiot, not a difference maker by any means.  Montador was somewhat versatile at least, Komisarek is just plain useless.
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

Komisarek The Hab was a good, hard hitting, stay at home defenseman would was willing to go when needed.  He was injured and in Toronto, which would make Chara a second pairing player.

He's a good hockey player.  No one is good in Toronto.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why does Komisarek bother? : Komisarek The Hab was a good, hard hitting, stay at home defenseman would was willing to go when needed.  He was injured and in Toronto, which would make Chara a second pairing player. He's a good hockey player.  No one is good in Toronto.

NAS, you haven't been watching him.  He is horrible.  Really really horrible.  Really stupid plays, really stupid penalties.  He has that talent of making a bad play at the perfect time to deflate momentum.

I LOVE to see him play for the Leafs, he is an asset to anyone they play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why does Komisarek bother? : NAS, you haven't been watching him.  He is horrible.  Really really horrible.  Really stupid plays, really stupid penalties.  He has that talent of making a bad play at the perfect time to deflate momentum. I LOVE to see him play for the Leafs, he is an asset to anyone they play.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Phaneuf has also looked awful.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why does Komisarek bother? : Phaneuf has also looked awful.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Another player on my dream team of downers, others are Kovalev, Kessel and Wideman.  Montador is right up there, too.  he will do something totally idiotic or take 1 really stupid penalty, but he is not nearly as dependable as the others for being dumb and dumber, and you can't count on him being a downer every game. 

Phaneuf has become a joke.  Their last game with the Lightning I noticed he was shoving St. Louis around.  All he has left is the shot and he's all washed up otherwise.  I still say there has to be an alcohol or drug problem or something.  I can't think of any other reason why someone so young would play so much like Kevin Stevens on the down slope.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why does Komisarek bother? : NAS, you haven't been watching him.  He is horrible.  Really really horrible.  Really stupid plays, really stupid penalties.  He has that talent of making a bad play at the perfect time to deflate momentum. I LOVE to see him play for the Leafs, he is an asset to anyone they play.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

He is playing horrible, I know that.

Everyone on Toronto is.

He is a good hockey player, however.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why does Komisarek bother? : He is playing horrible, I know that. Everyone on Toronto is. He is a good hockey player, however.

Why would you say this ?Schenn, Kulemin, Grabovski, MaCarthur and Reimer are players who aren't playing horrible for the Leafs this year. It's quite apparent you are trying to b.s. people in thinking you know what's going on in Toronto. And Komisarek's a good player ? Really dumb ! Try reading the Leaf boards to see how good they think he is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

there's some priceless "komo" comments on www.hockeyfights.com