Why Hasn't Marchand Been Traded?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Why Hasn't Marchand Been Traded?

Maybe PC learned from the past ?

One thing for sure after the playoff exit , Marchand not scoring much and had an impact from the penalty box (most not deserved) GM's  that might have had interest probably didn't want to give up much .  If PC trades or even wants it'll have to be when his value is up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Maybe PC learned from the past ?

One thing for sure after the playoff exit , Marchand not scoring much and had an impact from the penalty box (most not deserved) GM's  that might have had interest probably didn't want to give up much .  If PC trades or even wants it'll have to be when his value is up.

Oh they were long overdue deserved.  Karma doesnt forget.  I agree his stock is down at the moment. Maybe they signed Gagne to replace him.   :-).  I am not sure what he would net via trade at the moment.  His cap hit isnt terrible but you would need another top 6 to replace him.  Speed seemed to be an issue in the playoffs so do you trade one of our quicker fwds?   I also think he is more valuable to the bruins then he would be on another team where he doesnt have the big apes protecting him.  You couldnt deal him in the east bc you know he would come back to bite us in the rumps.  If you could pkg marchand with Kelly for a guy like Sharp id do it.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Marchand and Bodnarchuk were teammates for two years in Providence and half a season in Halifax.

Haven't heard that name in a while. What's Bodnarchuk doing now? Selling insurance?

Haunting the P-Bruins.  He's in Manchester and it seemed like Providence couldn't beat Manchester all last year.  Every time I checked a box, Bodnarchuk has a point or two points or a game winner or...something that contributed to the P-Bruins' demise.  I'm a bit surprised he's in the Kings' organization - they're deep enough at D that he'll never see the NHL there.  I always had some hope that he's make it as a Ference type - smart if on the small side.

[object HTMLDivElement]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Haunting the P-Bruins.  He's in Manchester and it seemed like Providence couldn't beat Manchester all last year.  Every time I checked a box, Bodnarchuk has a point or two points or a game winner or...something that contributed to the P-Bruins' demise.  I'm a bit surprised he's in the Kings' organization - they're deep enough at D that he'll never see the NHL there.  I always had some hope that he's make it as a Ference type - smart if on the small side.

Well that little bast*rd!! lol

But he did have his chances in Boston, had a few call ups and didn't really show anything. did not show enough offensively and not physical enough defensively. Oh well....wish him continued luck, just not against the PBruins!!

Sections
Shortcuts