Why I think the series is still up for grabs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Why I think the series is still up for grabs

Neither team can play from behind and the first goal is the only important one. Price played a great game 2 but he hasn't been known as a clutch goalie. I think the hole they find themselves in is deep but if you win game 3, the Bs are very much alive.

Btw, the Subban clipping last game was one of the cheapest penalties I've ever seen, I hope that kid gets run over every single game he plays. Hate him more than Cooke (and no I'm not racist).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Why I think the series is still up for grabs

The reason why I thought this was a bad matchup for the Bruins was there inability to win in Montreal (where the Habs have proven they can win in Boston) .  
    What I didn't expect was Montreal to win both games in Boston. I was certain for a split.
    I was wrong , hopefully I can be wrong about the Bruins not being able to  win in Montreal.
    The cliche " must score the 1st goal " right now is a fact.
    The heart can only hope.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Hey, I'm not seeing this series through rose colored glasses and I'm already thinking about golf (for me not the team). I just think this Montreal team is very beatable in 4 out of the next 5 games. It also would be the best way to beat Montreal, in their home, on their ice, two games in a row, they'd come back to Boston feeling worse than the Bs do now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Why I think the series is still up for grabs:
    [QUOTE]Neither team can play from behind and the first goal is the only important one. Price played a great game 2 but he hasn't been known as a clutch goalie. I think the hole they find themselves in is deep but if you win game 3, the Bs are very much alive. Btw, the Subban clipping last game was one of the cheapest penalties I've ever seen, I hope that kid gets run over every single game he plays. Hate him more than Cooke (and no I'm not racist).
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]
    Especially if Boston can win game 3 in convincing fashion,this series is still very winnable.I guess it's easier for most to assume it's over since a pessimist is rarely dissappointed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I will say this, if they can pull it off and win in Montreal it'll do a lot to their confidence right now. If they can win both games in Montreal that confidence will propel them past the Habs and I can see them in the Conference finals.

These are all big IFS and unlikely.
    pessimist ? more of a realist. The odds are against them .

(stealling off the IF thread)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

If the Bruins win the game, especially in physical fashion, then all of the talk will be about how the habs are too small, and the conficence will swing.  Really it has nothing to do with the hab's speed or the bruins size, but on which team is going to mentally execute better.  Maybe being on the road will help the bruins concentrate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

KESSEL WOULD HAVE HELPED MORE THAN SEGUIN

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Why I think the series is still up for grabs:
    [QUOTE]KESSEL WOULD HAVE HELPED MORE THAN SEGUIN
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=65111a90383c640a723d19053841fde1&plckUserId=65111a90383c640a723d19053841fde1">
    First: 1/3/2010
    Last: 4/18/2011
    I take you off ignore for 1 second and this is what I see......do you even want to discuss hockey or is this your idea of a Kessel man-love forum?I can't believe you're an adult that claims to be raising children.Don't bother replying since I won't be seeing it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Why I think the series is still up for grabs:
    [QUOTE]Neither team can play from behind and the first goal is the only important one. Price played a great game 2 but he hasn't been known as a clutch goalie. I think the hole they find themselves in is deep but if you win game 3, the Bs are very much alive. Btw, the Subban clipping last game was one of the cheapest penalties I've ever seen, I hope that kid gets run over every single game he plays. Hate him more than Cooke (and no I'm not racist).
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]
    everyone said once Price matured he'd be one of the best in the league. That's why they kept him. We are seeing what he is capable of.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]KESSEL WOULD HAVE HELPED MORE THAN SEGUIN
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

how is kessel helping the maple leafs in there playoff series this year anyways bruins81?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Sure it takes four to win a series. I just don't think this team top to bottom has any chance in hell of comin back to win this series. That being said I will be pulling for us til this train recks to the bitter end.

Our veznia goalie is showing his playoff hockey fourm. Flopping all over the ice giving up big juicy rebounds that even a high school goalie would be ashamed to giveup.

Our captn chara what a joke can't go in game 2. I think he had a panic attack. Think bourque wouldn't have played in a game becuse he was sick in the payoffs?

Our forwards just wana float and refuse to take some cross checks to the back to get in front of the net.

Our coach who if his system doesn't work refuses to try any thing new X and O wise. At least if the bruins don't win this series this ego maniac who refuses to try anything new is finaly out the door!

I just don't beleive in this group to man up in this situation I expect the bruins to get blown out tonight. Hope I am wrong but this group NEVER plays a full 60.
    Hope they enjoy their time in lake placid.

This current goup of bruins are a discrace to the spoked b!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why I think the series is still up for grabs : Especially if Boston can win game 3 in convincing fashion,this series is still very winnable.I guess it's easier for most to assume it's over since a pessimist is rarely dissappointed.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

bingo dez i found it. the post was 1 of many from u but its spelled out there. the bruins were down 0-2 and u still thought it winnable when alot of people jumped ship. reminder i know its not over at all. i am a bruins fans nothing is over until there is no time on clock but those days after game 2 were unbearable is all i was pointing out. most importantly there were others too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why I think the series is still up for grabs : bingo dez i found it. the post was 1 of many from u but its spelled out there. the bruins were down 0-2 and u still thought it winnable when alot of people jumped ship. reminder i know its not over at all. i am a bruins fans nothing is over until there is no time on clock but those days after game 2 were unbearable is all i was pointing out. most importantly there were others too.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    All that's left now is for Boston to stave off Montreal's desperation in the game's opening 10 minutes. Now that Montreal has their backs to the wall,I would expect them to come at TT with everything they've got early.If TT can hold the fort,I expect Montreal to roll over and give up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

woo hoo, back from vacation... and 60 minutes from movin' on to rd 2! as i have said in previous posts, i feel the team that wins the cup is the team that refuses to lose. the last couple games have shown that desire from the b's. one game at at a time. one period at a time. one shift at a time. man o man to close it out IN montreal would be gravy. i hope the b's come out and go for the jugular right away, like you said dez- concerning "rolling over and giving up"...the habs did just that in the 7-0 drubbing. love to see it again   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]woo hoo, back from vacation... and 60 minutes from movin' on to rd 2! as i have said in previous posts, i feel the team that wins the cup is the team that refuses to lose. the last couple games have shown that desire from the b's. one game at at a time. one period at a time. one shift at a time. man o man to close it out IN montreal would be gravy. i hope the b's come out and go for the jugular right away, like you said dez- concerning "rolling over and giving up"...the habs did just that in the 7-0 drubbing. love to see it again   
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

B's win Game Six 4 - 2.  Goals from Bergy (EN), Recchi, Lucic (on the powerplay), and the 4th line!!   :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]woo hoo, back from vacation... and 60 minutes from movin' on to rd 2! as i have said in previous posts, i feel the team that wins the cup is the team that refuses to lose. the last couple games have shown that desire from the b's. one game at at a time. one period at a time. one shift at a time. man o man to close it out IN montreal would be gravy. i hope the b's come out and go for the jugular right away, like you said dez- concerning "rolling over and giving up"...the habs did just that in the 7-0 drubbing. love to see it again   
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Hope you had a good vacation. Were you able to catch any of the games? I remember you were concerned you might not get the feed or that it wouldn't be televised in Florida.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]Sure it takes four to win a series. I just don't think this team top to bottom has any chance in hell of comin back to win this series. That being said I will be pulling for us til this train recks to the bitter end. Our veznia goalie is showing his playoff hockey fourm. Flopping all over the ice giving up big juicy rebounds that even a high school goalie would be ashamed to giveup. Our captn chara what a joke can't go in game 2. I think he had a panic attack. Think bourque wouldn't have played in a game becuse he was sick in the payoffs? Our forwards just wana float and refuse to take some cross checks to the back to get in front of the net. Our coach who if his system doesn't work refuses to try any thing new X and O wise. At least if the bruins don't win this series this ego maniac who refuses to try anything new is finaly out the door! I just don't beleive in this group to man up in this situation I expect the bruins to get blown out tonight. Hope I am wrong but this group NEVER plays a full 60. Hope they enjoy their time in lake placid. This current goup of bruins are a discrace to the spoked b!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Any change of opinion now?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Why it's still up for grabs? Two words:

Kaberle and Lucic

...the first needs to learn to play defense and the second needs to find his offense.

Sections
Shortcuts