WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS???!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS???!!!

I can't find any posts on here ( apologize ahead of time if I've missed one) that talks about the OBVIOUS cheating against Boston since the Chara thing. Everyone's talking about Rask....Thomas....fire CJ....fire CJ.....fire CJ....blah blah blah blah But there is OVERWHELMING evidence that the refs are cheating, and nobody seems to be talking about it. Yes, I agree we've played really badly of late, but you can tell that the players are tentative/unsure of what they will be called for. They aren't hitting for fear of being sent to the box...they are basically playing with one hand tied behind their backs. WHY aren't we (the team management) violently protesting to the NHL executives??? And for any moron who thinks about responding by saying that the refs are NOT cheating. Give your head a shake. The stats are the stats....and they show OVERWHELMINGLY that this IS going on.
    Why is everyone ignoring this on this forum?? I know that players/coaches have to watch their tongues, for fear of suspensions & fines....but why are WE ignoring it?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS???!!!

In Response to WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS???!!!:
    I can't find any posts on here ( apologize ahead of time if I've missed one) that talks about the OBVIOUS cheating against Boston since the Chara thing. Everyone's talking about Rask....Thomas....fire CJ....fire CJ.....fire CJ....blah blah blah blah But there is OVERWHELMING evidence that the refs are cheating, and nobody seems to be talking about it. Yes, I agree we've played really badly of late, but you can tell that the players are tentative/unsure of what they will be called for. They aren't hitting for fear of being sent to the box...they are basically playing with one hand tied behind their backs. WHY aren't we (the team management) violently protesting to the NHL executives??? And for any moron who thinks about responding by saying that the refs are NOT cheating. Give your head a shake. The stats are the stats....and they show OVERWHELMINGLY that this IS going on. Why is everyone ignoring this on this forum?? I know that players/coaches have to watch their tongues, for fear of suspensions & fines....but why are WE ignoring it?????
    Posted by macdogcharm

I'm not willing to say the refs are following any league mandate but it does seem unusual how often Boston has been on the PK since the Chara/Pac hit since they were one of the league's least penalized teams before it........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I don't think the refs are cheating, but I do think the incident affected the B's mental state in a negative way.  I'm glad it didn't happen right before the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

b's have been eating s h i t since the nancyotti incident;

their menstrual state in panic mode,  making the fans "mental".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from legolaspinkerton. Show legolaspinkerton's posts

I think it's very rare that the referees cost a team a game. It happens maybe 1-2 times per season. But the Buffalo game last week was one example. I didn't get to watch the Leafs game. Was it bad?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dumb.

The B's are taking more penalties because they are playing very poorly and have to use infractions to catch up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Devils are getting called all over the ice tonight.

What did they do?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Two things that's easy to point at when a team is losing. The refs & goaltending.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I've watched every game since the Pacioretty incident and the refs haven't been the problem.  The only conspiracy theory occurred in the book depository.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

maybe air canada took the refs peanuts away.

can every team blame a bad streak on the refs.  skate harder, work harder and you will see results. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I guess it ended tonight. Maybe the refs thought since the B's suck on the PP there is no need to put them on it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

The Bruins are going thru concussion like symptoms.  Will take another 7-10 days to shake it off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

NAS may be the "dumbest" human on the planet. Everyone is entitled to an opinion......but he is a complete moron. Stats are stats NAS!!! You waited until halfway through the game tonight  to SHOOT your mouth off. Yes...I agree....finally tonight the refs were more fair. BUT....to say the ice wasn't slanted for the last BUNCH of games...means your an ignorant &#%hole.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

oh.....hangnail is a moron too.

LOOK AT THE STATS ^%$HOLE!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i am a moron as well b/c I agree with them...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS???!!!:
    NAS may be the "dumbest" human on the planet. Everyone is entitled to an opinion......but he is a complete moron. Stats are stats NAS!!! You waited until halfway through the game tonight  to SHOOT your mouth off. Yes...I agree....finally tonight the refs were more fair. BUT....to say the ice wasn't slanted for the last BUNCH of games...means your an ignorant &#%hole.
    Posted by macdogcharm

That's an interesting post.  It fully fails to address the topic, however.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Posted by macdogcharm

You are new to this site if you're only realizing this now! LOL. You know what though? A lot of us like him that way!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

oh.....hangnail is a moron too. LOOK AT THE STATS ^%$HOLE!!!!
    Posted by macdogcharm

I don't need to look at the stats, I watch the games. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Character builder -- B's must learn to play the game against all odds. The playoffs won't be any freindlier.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

i noticed an increase in penalties against them the game immediately following the chara incident, but not so much since - just poor all around effort is what i have seen

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Besides the Chara boarding penalty, I really can't say the Bs were getting hosed with calls. Haven't really seen any phantom calls and I'm actually surprised they didn't call more penalties (Marchand's hit to the back of the head didn't even draw one).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

oh.....hangnail is a moron too. LOOK AT THE STATS ^%$HOLE!!!!
    Posted by macdogcharm

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

LOUD NOISESS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

here's a look at the stats- not including matching fighting....since montreal: 26 penalties against b's, 20 penalties against opposition. not a glaring disparity. i think a lot of it has to do with "how strong some teams are on their skates"(divers), the b's would rather stay on their skates and try to make plays. the penalties were 6/1 in favor of the jackets in that game- you breathe on those guys and they fell down- it was comical! less to do with the refs, and more to do with the integrity of the competition.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

yeah thats a fair assessment ADK

Sections
Shortcuts