Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6?

I am not saying we won't but to think the bruins will just simply win because their back in boston is a little foolish IMO. The scores were lopsided in games 3 and 4 but had the nucks gotten an early goal in either of those games it could have been much closer. All the talk like the bruins had the cup after game 4 was just a recipe for let down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6?

at the end of the day it doesn't matter what we think because the players are the ones who'll decide the outcome....

that said, why not like the B'S chances after their total domination at home in games 3 & 4 and only losing by the narrowest of margins in the others?....

maybe had the B'S scored the first goal in the games in Vancouver also, the series might look different right now or even be over.... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

They are coming off a bad game.  They often come back strong.  That's why.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

There is no reason to believe either team will win.  Who ever wants it more will take the "W". 

But most people who consider themselves fans like to believe their team will win - it makes them feel even better when they do.  That's why we watch.  It's fun and something to do other than coming on here to p iss and moan about things we have absolutely no control over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Why is everyone so sure the Bruins will win game 6?

They've been great against Vancouver at home so, there's no reason to think otherwise.  And, wouldn't it be perfect justice if we raised the Cup in Vancouver.  God, that gives me a pants-tent just thinking about it.

To see the look on Burrows face, and Lapeirre and Luongo, that would be almost as good as winning the Cup itself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Gate receipts and more money for NHL for a game 7.

Had JJ known how much money he would make to get to maximum amount of games for gate receipts, he might have thrown a couple against Phi to go 7. 13 home gate receipts covers yearly salaries at exhorbitant prices. He sees this money coming in he will spend to the max for the forseeable future.  This bodes well for the B's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6?:
    I am not saying we won't but to think the bruins will just simply win because their back in boston is a little foolish IMO. The scores were lopsided in games 3 and 4 but had the nucks gotten an early goal in either of those games it could have been much closer. All the talk like the bruins had the cup after game 4 was just a recipe for let down.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Like most games -- at this point when the teams are competitively close -- A lucky bounce, an over exuberant ref, a post or crossbar, a simple mental lapse or a second of lost focus is all either of these teams need.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nobody knows, so why not be positive? Smiling prematurely is nicer than crying prematurely!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You've got to love the Bruins chances in Boston.
    It's winning in Vancouver that's been the problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Because most here are fans who believe in the team they root for?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6?:
    Because most here are fans who believe in the team they root for?
    Posted by callodthedom19

Yeah, what he said........
     GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!   2 MORE WINS!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Whoever wants it more is a cliche and makes no sense. How can one team or player not want it(OK maybe Labron) over another. The better team usually wins or the team who is playing better. These two teams are both playing hard. Go Bruins. Win Game six.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oreilly24. Show Oreilly24's posts

If the comments from the Canuck's aren't motivation enough then the Bruins have no desire to win it all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

Bruins and Heat are both going down in game 6!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Because they will win game 6. Why? I posted when the team was down 0-2 that they had the Canucks right where they wanted them. Everybody has written off the B's so many times these playoffs, I'm almost laughing about it. First they were eliminated apparently by the Habs in 4 games. Then they were supposed to go 7 v. the Flyers (sorry Philly) because Philly had the B's number. Then they were supposed to be done twice v. Tampa because they were the far superior team, the better coach, the better PP, the better talent, the better skating, etc, etc. All series they were supposed to not make it to Finals...then they made it to the finals. So the B's will win game 6, I'm as confident now as I was when it was 0-2, and when it was 1-2 in this series. The B's are the most resilient team in hockey. You want to be negative, or think that way, I understand. I used to be just like that. I stopped being that after 01 Pats, 04 Sox....Believe!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Why is everyone so sure the Bruins will win game 6?

In Response to Re: Why is everyone so sure the Bruins will win game 6?:
    They've been great against Vancouver at home so, there's no reason to think otherwise.  And, wouldn't it be perfect justice if we raised the Cup in Vancouver.  God, that gives me a pants-tent just thinking about it. To see the look on Burrows face, and Lapeirre and Luongo, that would be almost as good as winning the Cup itself.
    Posted by bim09

Would be so awsome but I can only think of winning game 6 because as we all know without that there is no game 7

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6?:
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

We're not betting the farm on it but the TD Garden crowd is the loudest in all of hockey.  That's doesn't intimidate the Canucks but it does give the Bruins players a big lift.   Mark my words Boston comes out hitting. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

One break in Vancouver in game 7 is all we need!!

Just one Freaking Break!!

Lets go BOys!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

The Bs cannot lose at home. Nothing could be worse than that.
    Go Bs!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I believe in the statement "who ever wants it more".    The team who wants it more generally is able to execute their game plan better than the opponent, which gives them a better chance to win.

However lucky bounces, as we've seen, can sometime be the difference between winning and losing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I believe in the statement "who ever wants it more".    The team who wants it more generally is able to execute their game plan better than the opponent, which gives them a better chance to win. However lucky bounces, as we've seen, can sometime be the difference between winning and losing.
    Posted by hangnail

a couple of lucky bounces and the b's would be stanley cup champions.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6? : a couple of lucky bounces and the b's would be stanley cup champions.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Yes that is true,but usually lucky bounces seeem to go to team that works the hardest,and 3 games in Vancouver Bruins didn't work hard enough,and they weren't around the net enough to have nocked a lucky bounce in.But let's hope they get a nother kick at the cat,but first have to win tomorrow,which i don't think is going to be an easy,not expecting no 8-1 game,they better come out fast and hard,because even the two games in Boston ,bruins didn't play well in first period,if it weren't for Thomas they could have been down couple goals both games.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6? : Yes that is true,but usually lucky bounces seeem to go to team that works the hardest,and 3 games in Vancouver Bruins didn't work hard enough,and they weren't around the net enough to have nocked a lucky bounce in.But let's hope they get a nother kick at the cat,but first have to win tomorrow,which i don't think is going to be an easy,not expecting no 8-1 game,they better come out fast and hard,because even the two games in Boston ,bruins didn't play well in first period,if it weren't for Thomas they could have been down couple goals both games.
    Posted by kitchener

the kelly crossbar could've changed the outcome of the last game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Why is everyone so sure the bruins will win game 6? : the kelly crossbar could've changed the outcome of the last game.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Yes could have,would have.

Sections
Shortcuts