Why Is It So Hard To Use The Quote Feature?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why Is It So Hard To Use The Quote Feature?

Why do you guys insist on making these longer threads so difficult to read?  Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I find it terribly frustrating when I'm reading a thread and this occurs:

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Is it so hard to delete the rest of the posts and just quote the post you are responding to?  The longer the thread gets, the worse it gets. 

If this doesn't bug anyone else, I will stop mentioning it, but holy lord, it's annoying when two sentence posts are TLDR because there are 7 previous posts quoted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Use The Quote Feature?

I hear ya, I try to delete all but what I'm responding to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why do you guys insist on making these longer threads so difficult to read?  Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I find it terribly frustrating when I'm reading a thread and this occurs:

Is it so hard to delete the rest of the posts and just quote the post you are responding to?  The longer the thread gets, the worse it gets. 

If this doesn't bug anyone else, I will stop mentioning it, but holy lord, it's annoying when two sentence posts are TLDR because there are 7 previous posts quoted.

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to JWensink's comment:

Eastern conf. finals game 7

Stanley cup finals game 7

Stopped 61-61

0 goals allowed

Against the Lightning and Canucks

J Quick is real good and had awesome stats against the NJ Devils, but that doesn't compare to what TT didThere is no higher level a goaltender ever played on. Give the guy credit where it's due, he earned it -

Yeah, sure thing. Quick doesn't compare. I'm not sure how breaking his records isn't worthy of comparison. Get over it already. TT was good. Quick was even better. Unlike what you provided, it's not just an opinion. Those are facts (brought to you by the Selective Highlighter).

Thomas 2011-1.98 GAA and .940 SP

Quick in 2012-1.41 GAA and .946 SP

Dez, I agreed with you all along, but the stats don't tell the full story. The Canucks were near the top of the league in goals for. N.J wasn't.  Quick was sensational & had a fantastic season too. Both goalie's deserve to be mentioned in the same breath. Putting one in front of the other is nit picking. 

Agreed Nite, but I certainly wasn't the one claiming Quick's performance "doesn't compare". Quick also didn't just beat the Devils. He went 16-4 with series one being against those same Canucks. Let's not forget the Kings were the 8th seed. No team has ever faced a more difficult road so when Jwens says Quick "doesn't compare" to TT it just seems like an outrageous case of homerism. Quick broke his records. He bested his GAA by more than a half goal per game. It's not only comparable, it's a huge difference. They each won 16 games. TT lost only 9. Quick lost only 4 games. The .57 difference in GAA is likely a big reason why Quick didn't lose as many times right? I think both goalies played great for their teams and I'm happy with Rask moving forward. Go Bruins!

Great Post Dez! I'm happy with Rask as well. 

I agree

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

It's so disorganized and hard to follow who says what. I'm clueless as to why they decided to downgrade just about everything about these forums.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]

Because this is a really crappy rebuild they've done. It's like they put a part timer on this site just because they have to have someone doing it, or a Community College class. Or, maybe when we block the ads, there is no revenue, hence the lack of desire to do the job right. I'm guessing, maybe we are just lazy. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Now that I know it bothers I may keep it going.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I didn't get the selective high lighter course yet.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It takes five seconds to erase the junk before hitting the submit button.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I agree

[/QUOTE]

Good one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

^^^  Fail.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Great Post Dez! I'm happy with Rask as well. 

I agree

[/QUOTE]

Guilty your honor. I'll try harder.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

It takes five seconds to erase the junk before hitting the submit button.

I'm blaming iPad.  It's driving me bat s hit crazy.  So to go back and delete would likely switch everything to Chinese.  I feel like I'm typing with crayons on here.  Cut me some f ing slack.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm blaming iPad.  It's driving me bat s hit crazy.  So to go back and delete would likely switch everything to Chinese.  I feel like I'm typing with crayons on here.  Cut me some f ing slack.  

White people problems.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Agreed.

What I dislike greatly are posters placing their replies between the quotes and getting included in the original post. Makes it very difficult to follow who said what.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Personally I'm just getting tired of all the Vancouver Whitecaps ads I'm getting on this site - at least give me Giants ads, or hell I'd settle for the Canucks. If I wanted to see 60 Whitecaps ads a day, I'd be on a soccer site.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Personally I'm just getting tired of all the Vancouver Whitecaps ads I'm getting on this site - at least give me Giants ads, or hell I'd settle for the Canucks. If I wanted to see 60 Whitecaps ads a day, I'd be on a soccer site.

If you'd just join the Firefox/Ad-Block revolution, you'd never have to see another ad online.  Tons of people here have taken my advice and they'll all tell you:  It's the best thing to happen to the internet since Java.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

If you'd just join the Firefox/Ad-Block revolution, you'd never have to see another ad online.  Tons of people here have taken my advice and they'll all tell you:  It's the best thing to happen to the internet since Java.

I'm one of them.  Browsing is a hell of a lot less frustrating.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Yes, I do NAS...and great demonstration Bad....I have learned something here today...

Sections
Shortcuts