Why is Lucic playing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Why is Lucic playing?

I'd prefer an orange traffic cone over Lucic at this point.  It looks like he just doesn't care.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Why is Lucic playing?

The guy is not right.  He cannot be that invisible!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Exactly what I was thinking.  It looks like he is not even trying. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

He's doing just enough to take penalties. JUST AWFUL!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlmka. Show mlmka's posts

It's the whole line,horrible!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Maybe his last game as a Bruin?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

When fans said we lacked that true scorer or offensive threat, the thumb sucking homers said "we have Lucic", "30 goals", etc.  Laughable!  Watch the any of the other series and u see real talent upfront, chi, tb, van, det, phi, wash, hell even pitt x sid and malkin, or even buf (atleast they have vanek boyes pom roy connoly).  Our "1st line" is nothing more than an ok 2nd line on a good team.

Bergy/marchand have been great all series, those guys are battling and making chances happen.

Fingers crossed for 3rd

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Lucic playing?:
    It's the whole line,horrible!
    Posted by mlmka

The whole team is playing poorly right now, no doubt about it.  But he is the Bruins' "number 1 forward".  He has to step his game up NOW.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

He's doing just enough to take penalties. JUST AWFUL!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Exactly -- Can't play his game with refs calling it tight. If he were playing in one of the Western Conf games-- He would be a monster out there. Want to talk about not caring -- just watch Kaberle (approx 12:30 mark of the first period). Total deer in the headlights.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

And Recchi needs to retire ASAP.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Our first line is playing like a 3rd line.. I don't even think I heard Horton's name yet...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

The 4th line should be getting more time than the 1st.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

You guys are pathetic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

What is so "pathetic" about what we're saying.  This line has been the weak link for this team for the entire series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

You guys are pathetic.
    Posted by callodthedom19

I'll go out on a limb here and say he's injured. No way he can play this bad

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

What is so "pathetic" about what we're saying.  This line has been the weak link for this team for the entire series.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

How fast some turn on the leading scorer on the team when you no idea what is going on with him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Lucic playing? : I'll go out on a limb here and say he's injured. No way he can play this bad
    Posted by Chef09

I agree chef, that has to be it, he's never moving his feet unless the puck gets near him.  Almost looks like he's saving his strides for when he really needs them.  He's gotta be hurt...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Lucic playing? : How fast some turn on the leading scorer on the team when you no idea what is going on with him.
    Posted by callodthedom19

If he was hurt, he wouldn't be playing.  He's not hurt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Lucic playing? : If he was hurt, he wouldn't be playing.  He's not hurt.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

No one is healthy in the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why is Lucic playing? : No one is healthy in the playoffs.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE

And yet a majority of the team is outplaying Lucic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Yep but like I said you have no idea what's going on with the guy. You were all happy when he was scoring goals but he isn't right now and he should be playing. Like I said, pathetic.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I like his assist on the series GWG.....

as a team, we need everyone....

look at the bright side, if the #1 line gets going LOOK out!!!

Goooooo Bruins

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

And Recchi needs to retire ASAP.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

Are you serious? Even at age 42 he is the craftiest forward the Bruins have - yes, he is slow but he is smart - re-watch the first goal. The break -a-way was a result of poor pass from Seidenberg.

Lucic didn't bother to show and neither did Krejci until overtime. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Why is Lucic playing? : Are you serious? Even at age 42 he is the craftiest forward the Bruins have - yes, he is slow but he is smart - re-watch the first goal. The break -a-way was a result of poor pass from Seidenberg. Lucic didn't bother to show and neither did Krejci until overtime. 
    Posted by Shadowcpt

I actually thought he made some really stupid plays in this series.  There was one instance in yesterday's game in which Boychuk was making a breakout pass out of the d-zone.  The pass was right on target, it was going to hit Recchi's tape; instead, it goes under his stick.  Recchi was literally looking up when Boychuk made that pass.  I know it's only one example, but he seems to be oblivious out there sometimes.

Sections
Shortcuts