Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread?

In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread?:
    [QUOTE]With all the "predictions" , what if the Rangers lose to Ottowa ?
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Heh...then many of us here will be very happy people. Maybe we are providing a service to the Sens with our frivolity.Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread? : Yeah, but he didn't score so I would have lost it all if I were in Vegas. That's why I don't buy lottery tickets....:) By the way, I get the feeling that Kovalchuk has decided that he is going to be the determining factor on the ice this series. Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

He mind as well scored it the way he drew Florida to him then flipped the pass over so I think your assumption was correct. If you were to put Kovalchuk back on a team that wasn't so defensive minded he would be putting in allot more goals and yah I agree Ilya will have something to say in game 7.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread? : He mind as well scored it the way he drew Florida to him then flipped the pass over so I think your assumption was correct. If you were to put Kovalchuk back on a team that wasn't so defensive minded he would be putting in allot more goals and yah I agree Ilya will have something to say in game 7.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Should be a good game 7, i just see kovalchuk and Parise as too much for the Panthers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread? : Should be a good game 7, i just see kovalchuk and Parise as too much for the Panthers.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Me too. After watching last night I don't see how the Devils won't put more pucks in the net in game 7. Game 6 final shots were 42-16. Florida had some good breaks to even stay in that game. They were soundly outplayed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread? : He mind as well scored it the way he drew Florida to him then flipped the pass over so I think your assumption was correct. If you were to put Kovalchuk back on a team that wasn't so defensive minded he would be putting in allot more goals and yah I agree Ilya will have something to say in game 7.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Very true. You know, I almost felt sorry for him last year when he was obviously struggling with a new system and was eaten alive by the fans and media. But, to his credit, he had a solid 2011-12 regular season and is keeping it up in the playoffs. The guy is simply a lethal goalscorer no matter where he is on the ice. Whether that will be enough for NJ to put Florida away and move on, we will find out soon enough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread? : Me too. After watching last night I don't see how the Devils won't put more pucks in the net in game 7. Game 6 final shots were 42-16. Florida had some good breaks to even stay in that game. They were soundly outplayed.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it Dez?...ahem...Caps....cough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread? : Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it Dez?...ahem...Caps....cough.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    The difference was that I wasn't going to bring it up.Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why no Devils vs Panthers series thread? : The difference was that I wasn't going to bring it up.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Heh....well let's hope the B's can end this tonight and move on. Philly is up next I believe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

2-1 Devils with 15 minutes left in game 7.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

2nd OT, who wants to play the Flyers ?