why no horton seguin or wheeler on pp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chocolate6669. Show Chocolate6669's posts

why no horton seguin or wheeler on pp

Just can't believe that Horton or seguin or even wheeler cant play on the bruins horrendous power play.  Sure they aren't scoring like they should but isn't the pp where they would most succeed, its not as though the 2 units are scoring as is, campbell got 1 last night, fluky, but is he really a pp guy and the guy we want out there with our extra attacker.  Good 4th liner but that is it.
      What was the point in keeping seguin up with this team, to play 6 mins a night with no pp time.  Also let me know if anyone thinks that recchi is getting way overplayed.  Please get a another dman and top 6 forward because apparently cj doesn't wanna play the ones he has.  I am a cj fan but very frustrated with his decisions lately.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: why no horton seguin or wheeler on pp

Seguin should be on the PP I agree but Wheeler and Horton have done nothing to deserve to be on the PP. Nathan was on the powerplay but was booted off. As Bluefox poster said "Same ingredients same ol soup."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chocolate6669. Show Chocolate6669's posts

The power play was better at the start of the year.  Not saying that he deserves it, but being a hockey coach myself, just feel that there is a better chance for him to succeed when put in pp situations over playing 10 mins a night against the other teams top dmen, because he plays on the top line.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

That's why

Sections
Shortcuts