Why not Dany Heatley??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Why not Dany Heatley??

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Setoguchi.  Speed, kills pims, right handed shot.  

[/QUOTE]

Don't need him.  Have Spooner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think the some of you guys are putting too much value on the speed factor. It's not why the B's lost to the Habs. I think Heatley would be perfect for the 3rd line on a one year deal. As this team is constituted I want a guy on the bottom six who can produce. I think he is capable of filling that role.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the some of you guys are putting too much value on the speed factor. It's not why the B's lost to the Habs. I think Heatley would be perfect for the 3rd line on a one year deal. As this team is constituted I want a guy on the bottom six who can produce. I think he is capable of filling that role.

[/QUOTE]

I don't see it, Kel.  The guy had 28 points last year.  He's old.  He's expensive.

No thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I want the right handed speedy winger who can pop a few goals over the slower, no effort former goal scorer.  Speed was just one of the elements i want.  We have a lot of left handed shots.  Heatley isnt really a checking style fwd and is no longer a top 6.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

I'll second that. No. and not even on the cheap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't see it, Kel.  The guy had 28 points last year.  He's old.  He's expensive.

No thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Who says he'll be expensive. And also no he's not a killer 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I want the right handed speedy winger who can pop a few goals over the slower, no effort former goal scorer.  Speed was just one of the elements i want.  We have a lot of left handed shots.  Heatley isnt really a checking style fwd and is no longer a top 6.  

[/QUOTE]

When I started this thread my biggest hesitation was that he was a left handed shot. I don't think they will be adding another one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Why not Heatley ?

Worn out used furniture.

When in need of replacing living room furniture does one go looking at a garage sale ( someone else's junk ) to replace it ?

I see absolutely nothing in Heatley's game that would make the Bruins a better team. This is the Heatley of 2014.............not from 10 years ago.

I'm thinking he wouldn't be able to crack most of the best team's rosters. Why then the Bruins ?