Why not hang Seguin sometimes??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Why not hang Seguin sometimes??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-VLGV8cm6E

Ive been impressed with his improved Defensive play as of late. But still cant ignore his natural talents of Speed and Scoring. When was his last breakaway why is he so concerned with backchecking that we havent seen this since?

I suggest they hang him 1-2x a game. Not every shift.  Basically if hes behind a defender no1 is catching him. He has great 1-0 skills and will score a good amount more if he is allowed to go for it. How about Julien just every now and then lets him loose. Just before he throws the line out there say "spring seguin".

Work a play off the faceoff where seguin blows out of the zone and looks for the spring-me pass. Let the kid come in a do a little dingle-dangle put the puck in the net.

Also tell him to stop taking 80ft wrist shots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Why not hang Seguin sometimes??

In Response to Why not hang Seguin sometimes??:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-VLGV8cm6E Ive been impressed with his improved Defensive play as of late. But still cant ignore his natural talents of Speed and Scoring. When was his last breakaway why is he so concerned with backchecking that we havent seen this since? I suggest they hang him 1-2x a game. Not every shift.  Basically if hes behind a defender no1 is catching him. He has great 1-0 skills and will score a good amount more if he is allowed to go for it. How about Julien just every now and then lets him loose. Just before he throws the line out there say "spring seguin". Work a play off the faceoff where seguin blows out of the zone and looks for the spring-me pass. Let the kid come in a do a little dingle-dangle put the puck in the net. Also tell him to stop taking 80ft wrist shots.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    I thought he had a breakaway last game(if not it was the game before).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgebhardt8. Show sgebhardt8's posts

Re: Why not hang Seguin sometimes??

You either play or watch too much pond hockey.

Sections
Shortcuts