Why not Komiserek?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Why not Komiserek?

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Show me facts that say trading Rask was purely a Gorton move.

If you don't think the Rask trade, Chara and Savard signings, and drafting of Kessel plus the rest of the picks, anything during the time that Chirelli was hired and before he officially joined then I dont know what to say to you.

Show me facts Gorton signed Chara and Savard.

One of the 3 subjects that Marco ever wants to talk about.  Gorton - as fantastic as he is can't seem to land a gm job.  As assistant gm with the Rangers - what is he doing for them?  What great moves have the Rangers done with Gorton the genius working for them?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm still waiting for those facts that prove Rask,Chara,Savard,and the draft class were all done by Gorton with nothing to do with Chiarelli.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to neely66's comment:

I'm still waiting for those facts that prove Rask,Chara,Savard,and the draft class were all done by Gorton with nothing to do with Chiarelli.

"The big-ticket trade saw Gorton send goaltender Andrew Raycroft to Toronto in exchange for Tuukka Rask, a trade that continues to pay dividends for the Bruins."

"Gorton’s a phenomenal candidate.  Most of the best parts of the current Bruins team were put in place either through his efforts at the NHL Draft or his work via NHL free agency, and he’s absolutely a guy I’d have on my short list if I were looking to hire a general manager.'

from the edmonton journal

and all this time i thought i was making this stuff up

do u care for more-

Do you want me to provide clippings/quotes from reporters who say Chiarelli was behind the Rask trade? Are you serious? Are you that naive?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

"The big-ticket trade saw Gorton send goaltender Andrew Raycroft to Toronto in exchange for Tuukka Rask, a trade that continues to pay dividends for the Bruins."

"Gorton’s a phenomenal candidate.  Most of the best parts of the current Bruins team were put in place either through his efforts at the NHL Draft or his work via NHL free agency, and he’s absolutely a guy I’d have on my short list if I were looking to hire a general manager.'

from the edmonton journal

and all this time i thought i was making this stuff up

do u care for more-

Do you want me to provide clippings/quotes from reporters who say Chiarelli was behind the Rask trade? Are you serious? Are you that naive?

Facts show gorton made trade along with other key moves that's the way it's going down in history the rest is hiersay , 

Is the Edmonton journal and the rangers niave ?

I can get more of you want 

http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2013/08/29/looking-at-peter-chiarellis-best-and-worst-moves-as-bruins-general-manager/

I have plenty more too. So maybe we just see who has more? Who can Google it fast enough?

Funny, Gorton, in such a short period of time, traded for Rask, signed Chara and Savard, drafted Kessel,Lucic and Marchand but hasnt found his way to a General Managers job. Why do you think this is? Because if thats his resume in such a short peiod of time, not only should he be General Manager, he should have won Executive of the Year even though it was for a matter of weeks.

If he did all those moves, why hasnt he been named a General Manager of a team yet?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Your link shows clearly that it was Gorton - chia was still under ottawa employment

Why isn't he a gm yet? What's ur point? 

Hes assistant gm in line for sathers job he was also interviewed by the coyotes. he certainly found employment rapidly- Why do u think that is if he was merely acting as chia puppet.

Although he did great he still has to gain experience before he takes sathers spot .

I'm sorry. I don't think your intelligent enough to keep this conversation going forward.

Kessel/Seguin....Seguin/Kessel....blah,blah...I just think you lack too much common sense to bring anything worth discussing here and I feel like I've wasted enough time debating with you. Reading your thoughts, and responding to them has proven to be a waste of my time.

Please don't respond to my posts anymore. I'd rather not share a conversation with you.

Thank you and have a nice day.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Show me how Chiarelli made the rask trade- show me facts"

Ignorance is bliss. If Gorton was so great he would have been hired as a full time GM by now. Every one knows Gorton was not in charge but one lonely Shab/Lerf fan. Must have gotten kicked off all the other discussion boards.

To think that Billionaire Jacobs would allow that much money to be spent by someone (Gorton)who wasn't far removed form being an assistant in the Bruins public relations department and Director of Scouting Information (not director of scouting!) is just dumb.

Tallon built his team through high draft picks (always finishing last) and it took more time for Chicago to get too 2009. Boston did it in less time with Chiarelli trading for his 2011 SCF team brilliantly. Holland arrived in Detroit with his WHOLE team in place in 1997.

The question to why Gorton isn't a full time GM yet is relevant. It won't be answered, it will just be danced around.

SCF drought! 1967 for the Lerfs! 1993 for the Shabs! Quebec hockey fans lie and exaggerate to hide the fact that there teams north of the border stink!

PS. Roy left his own area of Quebec to get away from such tom foolery!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Okay, one more.

Here you go loser.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/06/10/patient-peter-chiarelli-architect-of-bruins-success

Hows that?

Now go back to Kessel/Seguin and try to do this without getting banned for a fourth time. First you denied you were stanjon, accused Fletch of lying and even threatened to get a lawyer involved.I'm laughing at that as I type this. I'm laughing at you. Then, after getting banned as Marco tried to come back as Neely66 but your stupid posts about Seguin/Kessel along with your second grade spelling blew your cover. Lies and stupidity along with lack of hockey knowledge and common sense. Boston.com has said twice they don't deem you worthy of being able to come into a forum and talk hockey by banning your account twice.

Now give us some more of that intelligent hockey insight you have about Kessel and Seguin. Tell us more how goals against the Flames in November are more important than team wins. Tell us more about that great architecht of the Boston Bruins Jeff Gorton is doing. Tell us what your lawyer said about going after Fletch. How were you going to go after him legally for getting your accounts banned? Can you ask him?

But please go back to what you ask best.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPERSIZE THAT?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Show me how Chiarelli made the rask trade- show me facts"

Ignorance is bliss. If Gorton was so great he would have been hired as a full time GM by now. Every one knows Gorton was not in charge but one lonely Shab/Lerf fan. Must have gotten kicked off all the other discussion boards.

To think that Billionaire Jacobs would allow that much money to be spent by someone (Gorton)who wasn't far removed form being an assistant in the Bruins public relations department and Director of Scouting Information (not director of scouting!) is just dumb.

Tallon built his team through high draft picks (always finishing last) and it took more time for Chicago to get too 2009. Boston did it in less time with Chiarelli trading for his 2011 SCF team brilliantly. Holland arrived in Detroit with his WHOLE team in place in 1997.

The question to why Gorton isn't a full time GM yet is relevant. It won't be answered, it will just be danced around.

SCF drought! 1967 for the Lerfs! 1993 for the Shabs! Quebec hockey fans lie and exaggerate to hide the fact that there teams north of the border stink!

PS. Roy left his own area of Quebec to get away from such tom foolery!

Careful San. You may be asked to testify in the case of missing persons stanjon and marco.

You would make a good character witness for Fletch though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm sorry. I don't think your intelligent enough to keep this conversation going forward.

Kessel/Seguin....Seguin/Kessel....blah,blah...I just think you lack too much common sense to bring anything worth discussing here and I feel like I've wasted enough time debating with you. Reading your thoughts, and responding to them has proven to be a waste of my time.

Please don't respond to my posts anymore. I'd rather not share a conversation with you.

Estimated age: 13

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I see you've arrived at the same point I have.   It's just a waste of time with Marco.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"after all marco doesn't know what he's talking about."

Most accurate thing you've ever said!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts