Why Ryder????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Why Ryder????

Why in the hell would you choose Ryder for the shootout...again!?  He is AWFUL and misses the net EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I really question Julien's decision making sometimes...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: Why Ryder????

NO f*cking kidding. What on earth was he thinking? Ryder is a total waste of oxygen right now. We need the points, as do the leafs, so why?????
    And Peverly? What's up with that? No Krejci? No Lucic? No MARCHANT?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Ryder is brutal in shootouts.  I think Jules called on him to boost his confidence after being scratched.  He needs to get that back so he can be of help in the playoffs.  That's a CJ type of thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Seguin
    Krejci
    Bergeron
    Marchand

Then you consider people like Ryder and Peverley

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Let him boost his confidence by having beer chugging contests in the press box...maybe he can beat Nako Funayama

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I know what Julien said to him

"Its your birthday, so ill let you go out there and miss the net like you usually do.  Its ok though, because I have a man crush on you."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Why the heck any of them, They all missed. Who really f....ing cares, oh wait you guys posting care. They dont shoot outs in the playoffs so why worry about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

In Response to Re: Why Ryder????:
    [QUOTE]Why the heck any of them, They all missed. Who really f....ing cares, oh wait you guys posting care. They dont shoot outs in the playoffs so why worry about it.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

Excellent point.  Just another avenue to bash Julien, is all it was...

I'm sure there will be some hogwash about "improving their draft pick."    It was one point.  Rest assured, folks, that's not quite high on the Bruins' priority list right now.  It's much more important to try and get everyone tuned in and thinking straight for the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Why care?  Its because he CONTINUES to make the same mistake, and Ryder CONTINUES to suck...that's why.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Like Julien said, we suck at shootouts, its a fact, we practice it and practice it to no avail. Who cares who's in the shootout , the B's don't win them anyway.  Next time they should try Boychuck , McQuaid and Ference. You never know.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Let him boost his confidence by having beer chugging contests in the press box...maybe he can beat Nako Funayama
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]
    Doubtful, Naoko is a hockey girl through and through. I bet she can pound em.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]Why care?  Its because he CONTINUES to make the same mistake, and Ryder CONTINUES to suck...that's why.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

when Ryder moves his feet he is very effective. Ryder doesn't suck, he is inconsistent. your hatred for him is irrational as are you

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Agreeed.  Also, if he has a playoff like he has for his first two runs with the Bruins, there won't be any of this talk.  When Ryder's in a groove, he's as good as anyone.  I actually found his game pretty solid last night.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why Ryder???? : when Ryder moves his feet he is very effective. Ryder doesn't suck, he is inconsistent. your hatred for him is irrational as are you
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

Should have been Seguin, Peverley, and Marchand in the shoot out.. More likely than not, Claude gave Ryder a shootout chance because it was his birthday.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

He's sucked for the last 2 months...is that fair?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

irrational on this site,  what are you talking about? nothing but crystal  clear logic! clode sucks, he's TRYING to make them lose- irrational? i'm not trying to be sarcastic either!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

no it isn't, he has had some good games, and he has had some bad games. 

Sections
Shortcuts