Why the Bruins will win Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Why the Bruins will win Game 7

Drawing from their past game 7 experiences last year, the Bruins will be both emotionally and mentally ready and prepared. This coupled with the fact that the Capitals are an unimpressive 16-21-4 record on the road this season bodes will for the Bruins.

After winning games 2 and 5 in Boston, I would be shocked if the caps win 3 out of 4 in Boston. In addition, I will take a veteran goalie like Thomas in net over rookie Holtby for this big game. Go Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Why the Bruins will win Game 7

Exactly. TT is a known commodity and the team has been there before. Too much for my liking.....lol.

Plus, the top 2 lines are waking from their slumber and Seguin especially is starting to show what he can do. Plus, it is a home game.

B's have every reason to win. Now they just have to do it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Why the Bruins will win Game 7:
    [QUOTE]I would be shocked if the caps win 3 out of 4 in Boston.
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]

That's the way I see it too.  If the Caps win, hats off to 'em because it would be impressive for them to win 3 games in Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If the Bruins play the way they are able to, they should beat the Cap handily, as they should.

Then again, if they simply played the way they should have, they would have swept them 4 zip.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

So many advantages for them.

Think the home ice is huge in this series because the Caps rely on the Ovchkin line for most of their scoring, and with the Bruins being home they will see a hell of a lot of Chara/Seids.

Bruins have the experience.

Bruins are simply the better team.

Would be shocked if they lose, but anything's possible. Bruins definitely have the advantage. If they play their game they win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Game 7 in any series is always the most exciting ... anything can happen!
    TT will show up this time. I see a shut-out in Game 7. Chara and Sieds dominate and the top line will score 2 with the game winner going to Pouliot!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Holtby is not Cam Ward

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Why the Bruins will win Game 7:
    [QUOTE]Drawing from their past game 7 experiences last year, the Bruins will be both emotionally and mentally ready and prepared. This coupled with the fact that the Capitals are an unimpressive 16-21-4 record on the road this season bodes will for the Bruins. After winning games 2 and 5 in Boston, I would be shocked if the caps win 3 out of 4 in Boston. In addition, I will take a veteran goalie like Thomas in net over rookie Holtby for this big game. Go Bruins.
    Posted by Camperpete[/QUOTE]

The Capitals appear to be a bad match-up for the B's. They have big fowards, and better center iceman than the Bruins. Washington's centermen have been dominant on winning faceoffs, which has already cost the B's two games. This may sound like a minor thing, but winning these faceoffs are of paramount importance with powerplays...an area in which the Bruins have been weak throughout the series. The B's had to go to OT in game 6 because they lost a faceoff in their own end. Keep an eye on this tonight. The B's must do a better job of controlling face-offs, particularly in their own end...if they hope to win tonight.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Bruins will win Game 7:
    [QUOTE]If the Bruins play the way they are able to, they should beat the Cap handily, as they should. Then again, if they simply played the way they should have, they would have swept them 4 zip.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

The Bruins seem to be playing down to their opponents once again, just like they did last year with three series' going the distance (the Philly series being the lone exception of course). It may not always be pretty but the results have been favorable. I expect the same tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm playing Wheatskins very good odds . Get to Holtby early then bury the kid!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

The B's are the better team and should win!!
    But Camperpete the Caps regular season road record is meaningless in a game 7
    playoff game.
     Last year the B's were 3-0 in game sevens with two shut outs.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Here's why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unjrTRT5C8o

Watch Ovechkin.  He's right with Tyler heading towards the Bruins blueline.  The play goes the other way, Tyler streaks in, Ovechkin doesn't make another stride. This is their best player.  B's win.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

The Bruins jump out to a 2-0 lead in the first and Hunter calls his timeouts. Bruins running around and hitting everythignin sight. Refs put the whistles away. Early in the second, Washington gets one back and then in the closing seconds of the period, tie it up. Enter the third, back and forth until half way when the Bruins pull ahead. Hunter pulls his goalie early and Bruins pour it on. 5-2 FINAL, bring on the Senators (yes they will win in MSG).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

just to pizz off null...and that's good enough for me 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

history says it can't be another game decided by one goal.  how about 3-1 with a looch eng at the end?    

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why the Bruins will win Game 7 : Camp, don't forget, a lot depends on how benevolent Gregorys Daddys Lackies feel and how much they can get away with. The Refs Can Make You or Break You and Shanny Can Too. JT
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Null.......if the Caps somehow win, it will be due to an NBC conspiracy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I will go with Karl-Hungus' prediction but will add that Bergy will get a goal playing with one arm.  On a side note did anyone see KPD giving Timmy props and saying that he doesnt know if Tuukka iq quite ready for the #1 on TSN?  It's not like him, but about time.   

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Courtney Conspiracy Clown strikes again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

They'll win Game 7 becasue of Timmy pitching a shuout and Lucics' 2 goals.

And becasue they are the better team.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Why the Bruins will win Game 7:[QUOTE]They'll win Game 7 becasue of Timmy pitching a shuout and Lucics' 2 goals. And becasue they are the better team. Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Bueno!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why the Bruins will win Game 7 : Nope, NBC doesn't want to give that commie laden team any publicity. The Bruins are the Brand that NBC wants in the east, and what NBC wants, Bettman and Gregorys Daddy deliver. Why else would Walkom be chosen to work Gm 7 again?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

What ever superstitions let you sleep at night. As long as the B's win

Sections
Shortcuts