wiill it take a DEATH on the ice for these cavemen to stop needlessly targeting others for PERMANENT brain injury? Poor rook Dziurzynski...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Needlessly Targeting?? It was a hockey fight.

it was a FELONY! in the nfl, someone could be arrested for that. yep even the national felon league has better standards. its just goonery. not a fight, its an assault! walking up to a poor sap defenseless rook who has done absolutely nothin to u whom u outweigh and literally assaulting him should be a felony. shame on his team for putting him in that position. if he wants a fight, someone of equal size and stature should have a goon vs goon fight (no prob with that as the rules are).

overall its just dumb to not legislate goonery. good luck getting non-canadian suburban moms to sign their precious kids up for that in time. i love hockey, the league is hurting its growth by allowing such base buffoonery in order to placate its fringe violent wackos.i'm not some pacifist, i played football and hockey. violence is a part of the game naturally. its about contact and combat at all levels. cant legislate alll hitting. but the nonsense pulled by mclaren should NEVER be a part of any civilized game, enough of the "code". y not just whack crosby in the head 24 seconds in to this next game or challenege him to a fight u know he cant afford to have? oh yep because he's had 5 concussions, its ok to not do that right? how about not going out of your way to put him in that precarious position in the first place needlessly. concussions are a natural part of the game, y pile on with needless goonery?

perhaps they should have a fight point system like the nba does with techs. you fight 3 times like mclaren and ur gone for a game or 2 automatically or get sent to the box 5 times for excess physical play (like the dude who shattered that guy's ankle with a dirty check into the boards). i bet that would clean it up! mock me all u want, its your type that will be relegated to the dustbin caves of HISTORY! NOW GO DRAG UR WIFE BY THE HAIR AS U HUNT FOR VENISON or club a defenseless seal you will no doubt heat outside with an open flame...

Lol! You sound like some wacko sociology professor.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

it was a FELONY! in the nfl, someone could be arrested for that. yep even the national felon league has better standards. its just goonery. not a fight, its an assault! walking up to a poor sap defenseless rook who has done absolutely nothin to u whom u outweigh and literally assaulting him should be a felony. shame on his team for putting him in that position. if he wants a fight, someone of equal size and stature should have a goon vs goon fight (no prob with that as the rules are).

overall its just dumb to not legislate goonery. good luck getting non-canadian suburban moms to sign their precious kids up for that in time. i love hockey, the league is hurting its growth by allowing such base buffoonery in order to placate its fringe violent wackos.i'm not some pacifist, i played football and hockey. violence is a part of the game naturally. its about contact and combat at all levels. cant legislate alll hitting. but the nonsense pulled by mclaren should NEVER be a part of any civilized game, enough of the "code". y not just whack crosby in the head 24 seconds in to this next game or challenege him to a fight u know he cant afford to have? oh yep because he's had 5 concussions, its ok to not do that right? how about not going out of your way to put him in that precarious position in the first place needlessly. concussions are a natural part of the game, y pile on with needless goonery?

perhaps they should have a fight point system like the nba does with techs. you fight 3 times like mclaren and ur gone for a game or 2 automatically or get sent to the box 5 times for excess physical play (like the dude who shattered that guy's ankle with a dirty check into the boards). i bet that would clean it up! mock me all u want, its your type that will be relegated to the dustbin caves of HISTORY! NOW GO DRAG UR WIFE BY THE HAIR AS U HUNT FOR VENISON or club a defenseless seal you will no doubt heat outside with an open flame...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Wow this thread is cursed!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

The kid from ottawa dropped his gloves voluntarily, guess he shouldn't have.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

The kid from ottawa dropped his gloves voluntarily, guess he shouldn't have.

Sections
Shortcuts