will anyone be willing to pay doan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

will anyone be willing to pay doan?

4 year 30 mill is what he is asking from teams other than the yotes, as reported by TSN

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Re: will anyone be willing to pay doan?

Good player who is past his prime, but could still be a huge addition to many teams. After what Semin signed for...why not sign Doan for more.

i've always like Doan and would love to see him play for the Bruins, but never at that price. with that demand on term, he may well be staying in Phoenix.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

In Response to Re: will anyone be willing to pay doan?:
    In Response to will anyone be willing to pay doan? : I wouldn't pay him that for four years and I know PC won't. Hey jr why don't you tell us your opinion on it? Starting threads with questions are pretty lame. Please don't deprive us all of your great hockey mind ( laughing so hard about swallowed my chew). So JR if your the gm of a team and you know the contract demand what would you do.
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup

what are ya dipping? anything good? i'm trying to quit myself, not doing to well. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

In Response to will anyone be willing to pay doan? : I wouldn't pay him that for four years and I know PC won't. Hey jr why don't you tell us your opinion on it? Starting threads with questions are pretty lame. Please don't deprive us all of your great hockey mind ( laughing so hard about swallowed my chew). So JR if your the gm of a team and you know the contract demand what would you do.
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup

Why be a "Richard"?  I would say that it is implied in his post that he would not pay that amount...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good for Doan. This is probably the last contract he will have to negotiate and has been underpaid in the desert for years. Someone is going to give him what he wants. Unlikely to be Phoenix, though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the heat in Arizona must've gotten to Doan....

still a very good player but not worth 7 mil. per....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I wonder how valid these reports are. Don't believe everything you read on the web.

He will end up resigning with Pheonix imo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There are a lot of teams with "extra" money out there.  Why not ask for it?  The worst case is that he doesn't find someone at $7.5M, but signs for much more than he made last year anyway.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

There are a lot of teams with "extra" money out there.  Why not ask for it?  The worst case is that he doesn't find someone at $7.5M, but signs for much more than he made last year anyway.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Exactly. This is his starting price. He may not get it in the end but no reason to sell himself short in the beginning.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good player, but at this point in his career I wouldnt give him anymore than 6 million.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good player, but at this point in his career I wouldnt give him anymore than 6 million.
    Posted by kelvana33

Which is probably what he will get in the end anyway, still a raise for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

I wonder how valid these reports are. Don't believe everything you read on the web. He will end up resigning with Pheonix imo.
    Posted by Bisson1

it says in the original post its from TSN. Don't believe everything on the web, but go ahead and believe everything from TSN

Sections
Shortcuts