Will boston show up agaisnt the leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Will boston show up agaisnt the leafs

In Response to Will boston show up agaisnt the leafs:
    After last nights embarrassment they better or i will be p@#$ed. We have the Habs in a strangle hold if the Bruins get 2 pts. not one. 3pts. ahead and 3 games in hand. The bruins need to stay ahead of the Habs to keep MTL. looking over their shoulder not the other way around. If CJ looks dumb founded tomorrow then it is time to say good bye coach or start trading to send message. CJ do something with that first line it is not working. Put Seguin in Horton's place.Horton should drop 3rd line duties or healthy scratch.Play rask get his confidence back
    Posted by boborielly224

So you want to replace a snake-bitten Horton with Paille I guess?I'm having trouble finding a positive there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Shouldn't be hard for the team to get up for the game... coming off a sloppy loss, getting first win of the new year, banking points towards first in the NE, and improving our chances at a good first round pick from the Kessel trade (and, of course, stifling old one-nut in front of his home crowd!)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

lol....thats great Bruinfaninnewjersey...."one-nut"....I forgot about that ....still find it hard to believe that he has one more than Hayley Wickenheiser(Canadian Womens Olympic Hockey team).......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

not sure the players get too worked up about the 2011 draft, but CJ & PC better make it a priority to get out of town tomorrow night with 2 points and ZERO points for the Leafs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

It looks like Campbell is 50/50 shot to play tommorrow. I have the feeling CJ will not change the first line but it the Looch Savy Hort does show up in the 1st period make a between periods change with either Marchand or Seguin.Pending on the situation with campbells health if he plays then seguin can jump up to 1st line duties that line will be better with extra speed Lucic Savy Marchand/Seguin. If Campbell is not playing then put rechhi at 4th line center duties he's played pivot before.

Lucic Savy Marchand
    Wheels Krejci Ryder
    Seguin Bergy Horton
    Paille Rechhi Thorn.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

I'll be down at the game tomorrow night and hoping for the Bruins to rebound strongly as they did against the Thrashers right after their brutal performance against the Ducks a couple of weeks ago. 

At 20-10-5, I'm not going to have the Sabre game define their season or the team.  We know the Bruins are prone to nights where they play without much hostility, much to their own detriment as the result tends to be no victory.  That aspect of consistency may be what separates those teams considered serious threats for a championship from the rest. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

When looking ahead to the Leaf game, I'm not taking much into account from the Sabres game.  That one was just one of those &*^#@ that come along once in a while.  Pucks were going in off everyone, 3 pretty good goalies were on a different planet...it's just one that needs to be forgotten.  Must say though, I keep getting more and more impressed with Marchand.
    There are no easy games anymore.  TO can play with anyone on a good night, so the B's will need to play well to get 2 points.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Will boston show up agaisnt the leafs:
    When looking ahead to the Leaf game, I'm not taking much into account from the Sabres game.  That one was just one of those &*^#@ that come along once in a while.  Pucks were going in off everyone, 3 pretty good goalies were on a different planet...it's just one that needs to be forgotten.  Must say though, I keep getting more and more impressed with Marchand. There are no easy games anymore.  TO can play with anyone on a good night, so the B's will need to play well to get 2 points.
    Posted by stevegm

stevegm - Well said!  Let's not overlook the usually all-world Ryan Miller also looked rather porous last night.  It was a wobbly game, up for grabs and the Bruins couldn't put the Sabres on lock-down once they got the lead. 

I'd imagine misadventures behind their own blue line did nothing to help the state of either Rask or Thomas.  The bounty provided by both teams kept the game as close as it was, so much so that it shouldn't have made it to OT.  I'd like to think each Bruin knows this and will make every attempt to erase the distaste of last night with a win here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Will boston show up agaisnt the leafs:
    After last nights embarrassment they better or i will be p@#$ed. We have the Habs in a strangle hold if the Bruins get 2 pts. not one. 3pts. ahead and 3 games in hand. The bruins need to stay ahead of the Habs to keep MTL. looking over their shoulder not the other way around. If CJ looks dumb founded tomorrow then it is time to say good bye coach or start trading to send message. CJ do something with that first line it is not working. Put Seguin in Horton's place.Horton should drop 3rd line duties or healthy scratch.Play rask get his confidence back
    Posted by boborielly224

What was embarrassing about it?  It was a hockey game that ended 6-6.  The goaltending wasn't the best, but it wasn't the best at both ends.  You make it seem like a 11-1 shellacking with Vanek  breaking Sittler's old record.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Will boston show up agaisnt the leafs : What was embarrassing about it?  It was a hockey game that ended 6-6.  The goaltending wasn't the best, but it wasn't the best at both ends.  You make it seem like a 11-1 shellacking with Vanek  breaking Sittler's old record.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

As you're well aware of Nas,it wouldn't matter what happenned in last night's game.There's a flood of negativity after EVERY game.Remember there were still complaints after the 8-1 T-Bay beating.What can you do.......?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

dead on not a shot....boy from some of the posts you would think the bruins played aweful......man not to long ago all the posts were about julien and his defence first...well to me i curse our luck we didnt win our last two games but i fully enjoyed those games and i thought the boys were really on fireoffensively...hope the hell julien doesnt change a thing...just need half decent goaling from rask last night and this game was in the bag....it showed the bruins can really go hard on the forecheck and i love how our d .men wwere pinching

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

dead on not a shot....boy from some of the posts you would think the bruins played aweful......man not to long ago all the posts were about julien and his defence first...well to me i curse our luck we didnt win our last two games but i fully enjoyed those games and i thought the boys were really on fireoffensively...hope the hell julien doesnt change a thing...just need half decent goaling from rask last night and this game was in the bag....it showed the bruins can really go hard on the forecheck and i love how our d .men wwere pinching i like when some fans get excited over losing, this is what the bruins fanbase has become  " well we almost won"
    Posted by TheRealHomer

Disagree ! The Bruins fan base has become fans that expect them to go 82-0 and then still whine about it  " we won but.......".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I thought the Bruins played very well in the shootout loss in Atlanta, but very poorly in the shootout loss to Buffalo. I've been known to post more than a few times out of anger and frustration, but most times I would like to think my criticism is fair and balanced.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Somehow everything on this board is negative after a 3-0-2 road trip. I'm through with this board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I think the better question is what version of Thomas will show up.  If it is the early season version, I don't think there will be too much to worry about.  Lately he's been missing the quickness and focus he had back then, though.  I hope it is just exhaustion; but then that means Rask needs to clear his head and play well enough to be kept in games for a stretch.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Rask needs this start. Did you see how pissed off he was when thomas let in that first goal in the 2nd vs Buffalo???? Hes going up and leave town if he doesnt get the respect he deserves and a chance to play.

You cant hold him soley accountable for the "faux" bruins that showed up to play in front of him every start this season! This kid has all the talent to develop into a top10 starting goalie in the league just like seguin has to be a top10 centerman. IMO the development of these to players should determine Julien's job security rather than how many games he can win benching seguin and driving old horse thomas into the dirt!

There is no excuse to not be 100% intensity from the get go tonight. Reason 1. Inter-Division game is must win, Reason 2: Leafs #1 Draft pick Reason 3: The kessel saga. The real bruins please show up.

Sections
Shortcuts