Will Caps change style at home?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Will Caps change style at home?

Wondering if the Caps may open it up a bit for the home crowd.  Personally, I wouldn't change a thing if I were Hunter, but it may be human nature for their "stars" to want to show off a bit more.

Also, hopefully there is added pressure on Holtby to perform well in front of their fans.  One thing I've noticed is he hasn't given up too many rebounds, and when he does they haven't found a B's stick.  Keep getting pucks to the net and the goals will come.  They always do, no need to panic.  Go B's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Will Caps change style at home?

Don't expect any changes. Backstrom was quoted on how they have bought into Hunter's game plan. It's up to Claude to counter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

True bogie...I expect Claude to be the coach who has his team open it up a bit more. They have the firepower to do it.  Let Hunter to be the one who worries about matching lines.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Will Caps change style at home?:
    [QUOTE]Wondering if the Caps may open it up a bit for the home crowd.  Personally, I wouldn't change a thing if I were Hunter, but it may be human nature for their "stars" to want to show off a bit more. Also, hopefully there is added pressure on Holtby to perform well in front of their fans.  One thing I've noticed is he hasn't given up too many rebounds, and when he does they haven't found a B's stick.  Keep getting pucks to the net and the goals will come.  They always do, no need to panic.  Go B's.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    I hope it would give Boston some more chances

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

It's working, so I expect they stay with their "system". As Bogie said, it's up to Claude & team to counter. The regular season close games pattern continues....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

They should stick to what their doing, cause of they open it up it favors the Bruins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm sure they're saying to stick to that game plan just that when you play at home players, especially the offensive gifted (Ovie and Semin) tend to open it up a bit and that'll have them shy away from that defensive shell they play.
    Also important to score first to get them out of their gameplan.
    Lastly, I've been preaching this on 3 other threads, faceoffs. Only Bergeron has a clear winning %.  Caps centers have been lining up their stick on the dot of the faceoff circle leaving them with the advantage.  When the Bruin players complain to the linesmen their centers pull away , then when they're about to drop the puck his stick is back on the dot.
    Faceoff style in Washington will be little different as the Bruin player put his stick down first taking away that advantage of stick positioning on the faceoff by the Caps centers.                     

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Caps won't change their style but will be able to get Ovie away from Seids & Z-Man due to last change....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Will Caps change style at home?:
    [QUOTE]Caps won't change their style but will be able to get Ovie away from Seids & Z-Man due to last change....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

And I think the game will open up for that reason alone.