Will Chad Johnson be better than khudo.....answer is YES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Will Chad Johnson be better than khudo.....answer is YES

In response to DaveyN's comment:

No you didnt.

Davey give me your email address I will email youna picture ...I have had my no.37 removed and 18 added and letters were changed ...I swear ....I will be the 1st one with this jersey ...if ever I am wrong and Smith doesnt make the team I will change it for Ericksson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

No.  You cant have my email address.

You can post pictures here on the board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok Davey...I will ..right now at work but you will soon see my Smith's Bruins jersey ...has to be the 1st one ever ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Ok Davey...I will ..right now at work but you will soon see my Smith's Bruins jersey ...has to be the 1st one ever ....

^ The curiosity is killing me...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Dont worry asmaha ...they already took notice....I've also been approached by the Globe but their offer was ridiculous ....its just a matter of vision ...despite kelvana's comments ...this kid has talent and will soon prove it to the BRUINS fans ...some people were borned to easily detect talents ...some others are completely blinds ...oh well what can I do other than predicting 4 more Stanley Cups by 2020....

I, myself, prefer blackout roller shades to blinds. I like to sleep in the morning.

Oh ya and...... you're an idiot Stanley. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

You missed the part where I actually watched him play. In person. And he let in many, many leaky goals. But don't let facts get in the way of posting something stupid just to assuage your dire need for acceptance. Or whatever.

It's tough to get a more accurate assessment than this, asmaha. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Stanley, it's ten games...take it easy.

[/QUOTE]

Dave, it's Stanley....give it up! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The more you insult me the more it confirms how accurate I am becoming in my predictions and thats what bothers you guys ....sorry about being such a hockey expert ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What doesnit take to become a hockey expert ?.     50 years of hockey experience as a player, coach, GM,  referee, fan ....still in hockey after all those years as a referee and planning my entry in the NHL within 5 years ......the love of the sport of course and above all my passion and decication to the BRUINS.  Proud ambassador of the BRUINS in Montreal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i'm just going to throw this out there. You said that you wouldn't trade Khudobin for anyone but Crosby. So you insinuated that you would deny a return of Malkin, or Giroux, or Stamkos, or Doughty, or Toews, or Kane, or Kopitar, or (insert name of NHL superstar here) for a goaltender, who on the open market, got $800,000 to be a back up goalie. Hail to the expert. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i'm just going to throw this out there. You said that you wouldn't trade Khudobin for anyone but Crosby. So you insinuated that you would deny a return of Malkin, or Giroux, or Stamkos, or Doughty, or Toews, or Kane, or Kopitar, or (insert name of NHL superstar here) for a goaltender, who on the open market, got $800,000 to be a back up goalie. Hail to the expert. 

Wait another 6 months please Khudo will soon become no.1 in the NHL ...please wait and you'll see how good he is ...just like Chad Johnson ...we will have to wait till Christmas ...and everyone will see the light and say Wow Chad Johnson is dam good ....but no one will remember who warned you.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I just reported Stanley for stupidity abuse! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

They just should have tried to hold on to Khudo. To say Johnson is a star in the making is just lunacy. He has very minimal NHL experience. Bruins better hope nothing happens to Rask !

They will be sorry for not holding on to Khudo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I just reported Stanley for stupidity abuse! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

Thanks 

Soon you will apolodgize .....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

oh boy!?  reading this I start off loving Stanley & his optimistic euthusiasm. I too loved Khoudo & was disappointed that he wasnt signed. Then I read more & want to throw Stanley a shovel to dig himself outa of this. But futher reading I see Stanley has his own shovel & keeps just digging himself deeper & deeper. Cover yourself up Stanley the wolves are smelling blood!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Stanley, where is your Smith jersey? Post the pics man.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

What is with all the Khudo love?! I mean, he did good enough as a backup while he was here, but he's a backup goalie. There are alot of them.  Was everyone this upset when the B's didnt resign Alex Auld?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to pucman's comment:

oh boy!?  reading this I start off loving Stanley & his optimistic euthusiasm. I too loved Khoudo & was disappointed that he wasnt signed. Then I read more & want to throw Stanley a shovel to dig himself outa of this. But futher reading I see Stanley has his own shovel & keeps just digging himself deeper & deeper. Cover yourself up Stanley the wolves are smelling blood!

Dont worry pucman ....I am not afraid of the wolves....thats what happen when you are different from the crowd ....people dont like you when you are not all on the same track ...they have no respect for opinions other than theirs.....oh well dont worry I am used to it....but after our 4th extra Stanley Cups by 2020 ....I think they will pay more respect and more attentions to my predictions.....take care my friend !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Will post it shortly ....labtop problems ...my labtop will be cleaned up and updated in Nashville Sept 30th ...on my return I will post my picture with my Smith jersey on.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Stan, lets be real here...you didnt get a customized Smith jersey. It's fine. Predictions and somewhat blind Bruin optimism is one thing, but the crazy claims and lies are getting old and just more and more ridiculous. Please, im begging you. Stop.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stan, lets be real here...you didnt get a customized Smith jersey. It's fine. Predictions and somewhat blind Bruin optimism is one thing, but the crazy claims and lies are getting old and just more and more ridiculous. Please, im begging you. Stop.

You will see the picture October 2nd .....worth $300 with the sewing ...1st Bruins fan to own  Smith jersey .....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

So you dont have it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I hesitated a lot between Matt Fraser and Reilly Smith ....both have a good chance to make the team ...but Reilly Smith has so much talent ...I decided to go with him.....

Sections
Shortcuts