Will Chad Johnson be better than khudo.....answer is YES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Will Chad Johnson be better than khudo.....answer is YES

No doubt Johnson is a great addition for the BRUINS.....and Rask better not take any nights off because he will feel the heat.....hey calm down guys !  I am not saying that he will become our no.1 goalie but I think the B's fans will discover a new star ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 4 more cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Will Chad Johnson be better than khudo.....answer is YES

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

No doubt Johnson is a great addition for the BRUINS.....and Rask better not take any nights off because he will feel the heat.....hey calm down guys !  I am not saying that he will become our no.1 goalie but I think the B's fans will discover a new star ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 4 more cups by 2020

No mean to say it but comes December....everybody will say that Chad Johnson is great...and I promise I wont say : Told you back in August ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Wow though this was an ocho whats his name thread. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Khudobin will be one of the top 3 goaltenders in the NHL...He's that good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

They just should have tried to hold on to Khudo. To say Johnson is a star in the making is just lunacy. He has very minimal NHL experience. Bruins better hope nothing happens to Rask !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Ok. I'll bite.

I watched approx 15 Johnson games with the Portland Pirates this past year. About half his total starts. Some stats for everyone to chew on a bit:

He went 16-15 and had a 3.00 GAA and 0.903 SV%. in the AHL.

His GAA was good for 44th in the league. Out of 47 total goalies to play.

And watching a lot of those games....he stunk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsalways. Show bruinsalways's posts

I would have kept Khudo for another season,for the diff in salary they are paying Johnson,what was it 2-3 hundred thousand,at least you new what you were getting with Khudo,I thought he was a preatty good for Bruins last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Ok. I'll bite.

I watched approx 15 Johnson games with the Portland Pirates this past year. About half his total starts. Some stats for everyone to chew on a bit:

Some players are not made for the AHL , look at Rask's records ine the AHL his last season with Providence he had a 2.50 goals against avrg ....his 1st season in the NHL : 1.97

Johnson's last year in the AHL : 2.49 ....so far in the NHL with only 10 games played : 1.97 ...looks like Rask's record doesnt it ??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Ok. I'll bite.

Some players are not made for the AHL , look at Rask's records ine the AHL his last season with Providence he had a 2.50 goals against avrg ....his 1st season in the NHL : 1.97

Johnson's last year in the AHL : 2.49 ....so far in the NHL with only 10 games played : 1.97 ...looks like Rask's record doesnt it ??

Stanley, it's ten games...take it easy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Ok. I'll bite.

Stanley, it's ten games...take it easy.

I've mentionned that it was only 10 games...who knows maybe he will get even better after 25-50 games ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Ok. I'll bite.

Seems to me Stanley, Chiarelli should have traded Tuuka and signed Johnson long term. Look at those numbers you've provided, they are exactly the same!!! Imagine what PC could have done with the money saved?

You are right on the money with this Stanley!!! I wonder if Chiarelli is even aware of the numbers you've provided above.

You keep this up Stanley and it's only a matter of time before the Bruins front office takes notice!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Ok. I'll bite.

those years for Rask were his key developmental years. Growing pains. Johnson's key developmental years were spent in Alaska playing in the CCHA. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

You missed the part where I actually watched him play. In person. And he let in many, many leaky goals. But don't let facts get in the way of posting something stupid just to assuage your dire need for acceptance. Or whatever.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Ok. I'll bite.

Seems to me Stanley, Chiarelli should have traded Tuuka and signed Johnson long term. Look at those numbers you've provided, they are exactly the same!!! Imagine what PC could have done with the money saved?

You are right on the money with this Stanley!!! I wonder if Chiarelli is even aware of the numbers you've provided above.

You keep this up Stanley and it's only a matter of time before the Bruins front office takes notice!

Dont worry asmaha ...they already took notice....I've also been approached by the Globe but their offer was ridiculous ....its just a matter of vision ...despite kelvana's comments ...this kid has talent and will soon prove it to the BRUINS fans ...some people were borned to easily detect talents ...some others are completely blinds ...oh well what can I do other than predicting 4 more Stanley Cups by 2020....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You missed the part where I actually watched him play. In person. And he let in many, many leaky goals. But don't let facts get in the way of posting something stupid just to assuage your dire need for acceptance. Or whatever.

what Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Graham Bell, Leonardo Da Vinci, all had in common ??

they have all been insulted, treated like fools etc, but they all had something in common they didnt care about insults, or jealousy or anything else....and theynall had a vision, no matter what people around them were saying.....thats how you can tell a genius from a follower...I rest my case !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

So Stanley, you are saying youre a genius? And not only that, but comparing yourself to Einstein?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

So Stanley, you are saying youre a genius? And not only that, but comparing yourself to Einstein?

Thats not what I am saying....you be the judge...if you say so ...I wont argue with you...all I am saying is that when you have great ideas ahead of every one else ..you always get insults messages....I am not expecting any thing nice when I make great predictions....but after the fact like my Blake Wheeler prediction (even before he became a Bruin) when I said that he would become a Star in the NHL ...well guess what he is probably the 2nd best player for the Jets and he has a good chance to make the US Olympic team ...how domu call that prediction ???   Some people in here only highlight my wrong predictions but the forget my great predictions ....so please keep this post and remember this name 'Chad Johnson'. And in 2-3 years from now remember what I said ....and maybe you will call me a genius ...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And by the way DaveyN ....I like your new pic

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

what Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Graham Bell, Leonardo Da Vinci, all had in common ??

they have all been insulted, treated like fools etc, but they all had something in common they didnt care about insults, or jealousy or anything else....and theynall had a vision, no matter what people around them were saying.....thats how you can tell a genius from a follower...I rest my case !

for every genius insulted in his time there were millions of fools treated the same way. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

my 3 favorite players as of today : Chad Johnson, Reilly Smith, Ryan Spooner

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Take a look at Reilly Smith's goals on youtube and tell me that this kid doesnt have talent....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just had my number 18 sewn on my Bruins jersey with the letters SMITH in the back ...cool ...looks great ...now lets hope him and Spooner make the team and kick out Mr slow speed ST

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

No you didnt.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

for every genius insulted in his time there were millions of fools treated the same way. 

One of the best replies I've seen in some time.

Sections
Shortcuts