Will Horton be dealt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Will Horton be dealt?

In Response to Re: Will Horton be dealt?:
    [QUOTE]The comment about Timmy is shortsighted. The injury was to his HIP labrum which limited his 5 hole closure, lack of strength, lack of speed. On Horton, he has been doing much better after realizing that moping doesn'y cut it in Boston. Love his speed and agresiveness, and look for it to improve.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

I am glad you had the strength to respond, as I just couldn't bring myself to answer such an ignorant statement.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Are you sick ???? Horton just showed us how he could play in the playoffs and you want to trade him ????????????????????????????????????????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Horton has bad habits.  You get bad habits when you play in a losing environment for a long time.  We've talked about this on the Seguin threads - is it better for a guy to be given free rein on a bad team, score a lot and never win, or does that build an attitude of frustration on one hand and defensiveness on the other (I'm scoring! I'm doing my job!  I'm not responsible for our losing!)?  Depends on the guy.  Joe Sakic suffered for years and never stopped being a winner.

Horton also didn't have great chemistry with Savard.  He's been good with Krejci at the beginning of the year, he was good with Bergeron when Krejci went down, he fell off when he was reunited with Krejci and the whole line went stale, and he never got on track with Savard - and neither did Savard.  At the end of the year, take out December and January and see what kind of production the rest of the year looks like. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Will Horton be dealt?:
    [QUOTE]Are you sick ???? Horton just showed us how he could play in the playoffs and you want to trade him ???????????????????????????????????????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Horton has never made it to the  playoffs, Stanley?

However, I'm willing to letting him have a go at it this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

I hate the Horton's inconsitency and was never in favor of getting him the first place. That being said, I don't think you trade the guy this quickly into his tenure in Boston. You have to give him more than that. Now, if it is the same situation next season with the inconsistency, then maybe you would look at trading hiim

Sections
Shortcuts