Will Jagr be on the team next year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Will Jagr be on the team next year?

I say no because he will want too much $$$$$$$$$$

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Will Jagr be on the team next year?

It will depend on the amount of money he wants, if Horton sticks around and if someone from Providence can make the grade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

My guess is no... for the reasons NAS mentions above.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

I sure hope so. Money aside, his attitide, his commitment to the game - to the team - has been exemplary, inspiring. My guess is that this Final will confirm why Jagr was brought to the Bruins. My guess is Jagr's performance against Chicago will solidify his place and make Chiarelli's job even harder for the off-season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I hope not. He's a great individual player, but needs others to change their basic game to help his contributions. He has helped in these playoffs, so thank him and wish him well. The Bruins will face the same dilemma in a few years with Chara.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Not enough room with the cap going down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

As SanDog said no with the cap going down plus they will sign Tuukka long term and who knows the deal with Nathan Horton no room. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I dont see it, I think the Bs need to start loading up with there prospects, Soderberg will be in and depends on horton what else they can do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I hope he scores a couple goals in the SCF.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

If he plays i am betting he stays another year.   I think horton is gone.  i also believe one of kelly peverly are gone as well.  Rask is going to get mega bucks and eat up half the cap space remaining.   Plus we have to pay a backup as well. So near 7 million is gonna be tied up in two goalies.  No room for horton.   Possibly room for jj depending on what he wants.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

No. With Cap restrictions, youth needs to be served. 

Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

No. With Cap restrictions, youth needs to be served. 

Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

Does paille get a promo to the top 6.  JJ and Horton gone?   I dont think any of the youth will get a top 6 spot.  Not cj style.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Paille is not Top 6, on this or any other team. Love the guy for what he does, but he has no hands. Literally no hands, they must have cut them off cause his scoring to scoring chances must be like .00001%. 

I have to believe they brought Soderberg in for a reason. Maybe hoping for 2nd line duties, but I think a Big body guy like that might be a candidate for 1st line too. Horton's replacement if he is gone. Good question - Is Soderberg's a 2 Way Contract? 

Was JJ brought in for Top 6? I don't think he was. The Top 2 lines were set, and if Horton is back, and I think they will try hard to sign him (but fail) where does JJ go? At this point do you think Jhammy can play top 2 line minutes? And do you want to pay that kind of money for 3rd line  minutes?

I do not know if the Farm has the players to move up, and have a feeling they don't yet, so there are some question marks for next year.      Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

No because when the Bruins win the Cup he will retire with his 3rd Cup.  What a career winning Cups in his first two years in the league and then in his last year in the league.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

Paille is not Top 6, on this or any other team. Love the guy for what he does, but he has no hands. Literally no hands, they must have cut them off cause his scoring to scoring chances must be like .00001%. 

Paille was tied for 4th in goals scored this year with Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci, ahead of Milan Lucic and Rich Peverly

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to salsa-kid's comment:

I doubt it, and i doubt Horton or Ference will be back either, TUUKKA GOTSTA GET PAID. maybe Igninla will sign as a free agent and replace Horton, that would be ironic

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, as wonderful as these playoffs have to be for Chiarelli, he's gonna have a headache as soon as its over.  Tuukka's accountant is thinking about a yatch.

I think there is about a zero percent chance that Jagr is resigned unless he is so enamored with the Bruins that he'll take the league minimum to stay.

Cap going down, Tuukka going up -- not a great scenario for Bruin FAs. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Hey Fletch, what's a yatch? :P

He has said he has a couple more seasons in him so I don't see why not. I think he will sign for cheap money because he knows his role and his worth. He has said he loves to play for the Bruins. It seems we have a great group of guys that all really get along and enjoy playing together. They have that intangible chemistry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

He has said he has a couple more seasons in him so I don't see why not. I think he will sign for cheap money because he knows his role and his worth. He has said he loves to play for the Bruins. It seems we have a great group of guys that all really get along and enjoy playing together. They have that intangible chemistry.

A very inexpensive yacht...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

No chance. They might have trouble bringing back just Horton money-wise unfortunately.  Let alone anyone else outside of Tuukka...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.bostonsportsbuzz.com

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

In response to salsa-kid's comment:

WEll he is already rich. So he will want to win. I think if he plays next year it will be in Boston

Maybe if they win the cup he will retire!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Probably not. Plus, Rask's upcoming contract is getting more expensive every day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

[QUOTE]

A very inexpensive yacht...

[/QUOTE]

I should get me one of those.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Jags has always chased the $$ tho

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If they win he could opt to retire and go back to the KHL. Has anyone heard/readwhat his intentions are?