Will Jagr be on the team next year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Will Jagr be on the team next year?

In response to kelvana33's comment:

If they win he could opt to retire and go back to the KHL. Has anyone heard/readwhat his intentions are?

No but Komarov has supposedly already tired of the Leafs. Word on the street is that he's going to play for Dynamo next year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

WHO CARES ABOUT NEXT YEAR, RIGHT NOW?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Jagr will not be here.  I can't see Horton re-signing unless both Kelly and Peverley are gone.  Tuukka is going to take a big chunk of the cap space.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Jagr will not be here.  I can't see Horton re-signing unless both Kelly and Peverley are gone.  Tuukka is going to take a big chunk of the cap space.

I wonder if the Jets would be interested in taking Peverley and Kelly for Burmistrov. PC could sweeten the deal with picks if need be. Burmistrov wants out of Winnipeg and they might be interested in adding some veteran pieces to help get them over the hump. A deal like that could solve some problems for the Bruins. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am a capitalist, Jagr will not be back.  All the more reason for his excellance to show in the next few weeks.  As for Horton, he signs.  As for Peverly, Providence or buyout.  Rask is retrictive and could be in for a 6 million per season for three years.  Ference is a goner, hello Krug.  Khudobin is trade bait along with Ference and "hate to say it" Spooner to free up cap space.  I hope PC can perform miracles.  Savard a LTIR, Seguin is trade bait for future picks.  I do not want any of those moves but dems da facts. 

Don't judge me monkey!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

I am a capitalist, Jagr will not be back.  All the more reason for his excellance to show in the next few weeks.  As for Horton, he signs.  As for Peverly, Providence or buyout.  Rask is retrictive and could be in for a 6 million per season for three years.  Ference is a goner, hello Krug.  Khudobin is trade bait along with Ference and "hate to say it" Spooner to free up cap space.  I hope PC can perform miracles.  Savard a LTIR, Seguin is trade bait for future picks.  I do not want any of those moves but dems da facts. 

Don't judge me monkey!

Isla, I think you're right on Jagr, Horton, Peverley and Ference. Spooner & Seguin are going nowhere. Khudobin is a free agent therefore, not trade bait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I kinda prefaced the comment as being too hard to swallow losing Spooner or Seguin.  Seguin saves big time money.  Spooner would be used to trade Ference and Peverly.  Khudobin, I disagree, he is marketable before the UFA status.  He is trade material, although not much bite in return.  I cannot believe I am writing this crap now.  Ha.  I am so unbelievably happy about the Bs play against Pittsburgh!  

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

In response to islamorada's comment:

Don't judge me monkey!

Isla, I think you're right on Jagr, Horton, Peverley and Ference. Spooner & Seguin are going nowhere. Khudobin is a free agent therefore, not trade bait.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Come on Isla.  Seguin has way, way , way too much upside.  There is 0% chance he gets dealt.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I didnt realize Horton made 5.5 Mill. Does everyone here think he'll really cash in next season. I like Horton, but I feel he is right where he should be with his current salary. I dont see much of a raise and if he does leave for more money, then who ever signs him is over paying. IMO.

JJ may stay, if he loves the game and B's that much and fits with the cap. I could see it happening.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

If they win he could opt to retire and go back to the KHL. Has anyone heard/readwhat his intentions are?

Winning the cup!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:

I didnt realize Horton made 5.5 Mill. Does everyone here think he'll really cash in next season. I like Horton, but I feel he is right where he should be with his current salary. I dont see much of a raise and if he does leave for more money, then who ever signs him is over paying. IMO.

JJ may stay, if he loves the game and B's that much and fits with the cap. I could see it happening.

Cashing in to me means 5+ annually on a 4-5 year deal.  I don't want any part of that.  If he took 4 per over 3 I wouldnt mind that.  If they dumped a Kelly for example you almost pay for Horton(if he would accept 4 million)...that would leave room for Rask and a backup.  Ference is gonzo.  I believe JJ is gonzo and see possibly a reunion in Philly.  Soder fills in the 3rd line center role.  Possilby with a Peverly Spooner. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Nah...PC will want to keep Horton and there are too many youngsters in Providence who will get their turn ...+ Soderberg will get a real chance ...Spooner, Tardif, Camper, Cinningham will also get a chance ...Jagr will win a Stanley Cup with the Bruins and we wish him all the best ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

No because when the Bruins win the Cup he will retire with his 3rd Cup.  What a career winning Cups in his first two years in the league and then in his last year in the league.

AGREED

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I wonder if the Jets would be interested in taking Peverley and Kelly for Burmistrov. PC could sweeten the deal with picks if need be. Burmistrov wants out of Winnipeg and they might be interested in adding some veteran pieces to help get them over the hump. A deal like that could solve some problems for the Bruins. 

Replace Burmistrov with Niederrieter and you read my mind.

I'm a big fan of Nino

I do like Burmistrov though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to LordByron77's comment:

No because when the Bruins win the Cup he will retire with his 3rd Cup.  What a career winning Cups in his first two years in the league and then in his last year in the league.

AGREED

I would agree also...if Jagr hadn't stated on multiple occasions that he wants to keep playing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

AGREED

I believe Recchi did the same thing. Won both cups in Pitt before winning in Boston....Who else can we pick up from that team next year and win the cup with. LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:

AGREED

I believe Recchi did the same thing. Won both cups in Pitt before winning in Boston....Who else can we pick up from that team next year and win the cup with. LOL

No. He won one in Pittsburgh and one in Carolina before winning with Boston.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I agree......either retires, or goes back to KHL.

Sections
Shortcuts