Will January 7th be a blood bath?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath?

In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : That was a fluke play with absolutely no intent involved.  There is nothing to apologize for there.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if he at least checked in with him to see how he's doing.  All you need to say is, "I feel bad about what happened to you there.  Obviously I wasn't trying to hurt you like that.  I'm glad you're doing better"

Just encouragment and acknowledging that while it wasn't intentional, you still feel bad about the fact that he got hurt and you hope he gets back soon.  

Just common courtesy, really

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bizman86. Show bizman86's posts

Ference is going to rip Hanson limb from limb.  And who doesn't want to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDJY_PCehN0

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]Ference is going to rip Hanson limb from limb.  And who doesn't want to see that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDJY_PCehN0
    Posted by bizman86[/QUOTE]

"There he is.....there's Steve.....BRAVE Steve"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : "There he is.....there's Steve.....BRAVE Steve"
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

Brave Steve laid a beating on Campbell that game, didn't he?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : Brave Steve laid a beating on Campbell that game, didn't he?

He did this year, not three years ago, where that quote originated

You don't remember that game???

P.S. "Laid a beating" is a bit much......but then again, so was Blood Bath

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

A regular season in January doesn't compare to any playoff game, it might get chippy if it's a one-sided game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Nothing is going to happen.

The Canucks are a beaten team.

They will roll over and die like they did in game 7.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]A regular season in January doesn't compare to any playoff game, it might get chippy if it's a one-sided game.
    Posted by whitbomb[/QUOTE]
    Things change when you only play once a year. Boston's game against Dallas last year was indicative of what can happen when 2 enemies get their 1 crack at each other.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

[QUOTE]canucks will roll over and give up like all people in canada do lol.  another shut out for timmy thomas
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]
    Like all people in Canada do? I hate the Canucks just as much but please don't lump us Canadian Bruin fans in with the Canuck fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

don't worry about kane's donuts. he's a moron with a computer that's a role model to idiots everywhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : Like all people in Canada do? I hate the Canucks just as much but please don't lump us Canadian Bruin fans in with the Canuck fans.
    Posted by Macacanadiannut[/QUOTE]
    I notice you're fairly new here. Trust me when I say he's on a lot of peoples ignore list for a reason. Grain of salt is needed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : I notice you're fairly new here. Trust me when I say he's on a lot of peoples ignore list for a reason. Grain of salt is needed.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Guys. I was in the old chat room with Rusty and GIGI, I have been following this chat for a long time but just don't comment much. Keep the good chat going.I enjoy reading all the comments.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]don't worry about kane's donuts. he's a moron with a computer that's a role model to idiots everywhere.
    Posted by bruinfan01[/QUOTE]

and you cant wait to comment on my posts what does that say lol. i know ye olde winesock is gone from here and beantown / icemantz but dont cry lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Kanes reminds me of that poster on hockeyfights.com, " SabreHater," who uses every post to slag the Sabres and their fans, which, 99% of the time, is complete extraneous to the fight he's 'commenting' on ....

why not just walk around through life with a sandwich board on declaring 
    " Ye Olde Winesock is a Bad Man " ??.

Talk about not burrying the hatchet. I think Wile E and the Ralph the sheepdog are more amiable...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I have to admit, there are some idiots I've put on ignore, but then I get curious about what they said and I un-ignore them before ignoring them again.

No such problem with Kanes and his lover Winesock, they are on ignore list and stay that way.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am REALLY tired of their Beavis and Butthead act.

Stupid, irritating and repetitive.

It's just cut and paste their posts from 5 years ago, neither have an original thought in their brains.  The best they can do is cut and paste from somewhere else.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

I still get the feeling that the Canucks game will wind up being one of those big buildup, big letdown games. It'll probably be 2-1 with a shootout goal deciding it and as boring as watching paint dry.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't even understand hte winesock/Kane thing.  One posts a thread talking about someone who isn't even here.  Then a whole slew of people that no one even knows come out of the blue and keep it going for a month.

Very strange!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I don't even understand hte winesock/Kane thing.  One posts a thread talking about someone who isn't even here.  Then a whole slew of people that no one even knows come out of the blue and keep it going for a month. Very strange!

Yep they sure are & everything about them is a mess!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

If you were members of the Beantown board, you would understand why Ye Olde Winesock was so annoying and why his departure is such good news.  And I think one or two scores might be settled when the Bruins face the Canucks, but they will get it over with quickly and a good hockey game will follow.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I don't even understand hte winesock/Kane thing.  One posts a thread talking about someone who isn't even here.  Then a whole slew of people that no one even knows come out of the blue and keep it going for a month. Very strange!

They were around way way back when this thing started.  You can't find their old posts in the archives because the user names are all jumbled up, my ancient ancient posts have a different name on them.

Winesock's big crime was calling TT a scrambler, and to reiterate a post I had from about that time - he *WAS* a scrambler back then.  I recall being at the preseason game Lucic's first year and I was quite surprised to see TT moving much better in the crease and wondering if he had been wearing skates 3 sizes too big for him up unitl then.  I would call that year TT's true breakout year.
    Anyways, I'm getting off topic.

This winesock never has anything useful to say, but he's clearly not the troll we see in cactustony or jtassinarisoccer or one of those idiots.

As i recall they used to go at it with the excellent posters we had back then,
    dkrejci46 who many believe became pbergeron37...

Kanes is johnny one note with these 6 notes.
    everyone here is a date entry clerk
    winesock is a drunk
    he hates all of canada
    all canadian players are 'floaters' - he said that of bergeron/
    tt is awesome
    the bruins should draft only americans

5 years ago he was saying the exact same thing.

Any semblence of an intelligent conversation is impossible.

Finally, I'm an American, but even I'm insulted by what he says about Canada and Canadians.  Why he hasn't been banned for that, I'll never know.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : They were around way way back when this thing started.  You can't find their old posts in the archives because the user names are all jumbled up, my ancient ancient posts have a different name on them. Winesock's big crime was calling TT a scrambler, and to reiterate a post I had from about that time - he *WAS* a scrambler back then.  I recall being at the preseason game Lucic's first year and I was quite surprised to see TT moving much better in the crease and wondering if he had been wearing skates 3 sizes too big for him up unitl then.  I would call that year TT's true breakout year. Anyways, I'm getting off topic. This winesock never has anything useful to say, but he's clearly not the troll we see in cactustony or jtassinarisoccer or one of those idiots. As i recall they used to go at it with the excellent posters we had back then, dkrejci46 who many believe became pbergeron37... Kanes is johnny one note with these 6 notes. everyone here is a date entry clerk winesock is a drunk he hates all of canada all canadian players are 'floaters' - he said that of bergeron/ tt is awesome the bruins should draft only americans 5 years ago he was saying the exact same thing. Any semblence of an intelligent conversation is impossible. Finally, I'm an American, but even I'm insulted by what he says about Canada and Canadians.  Why he hasn't been banned for that, I'll never know.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

BH , we have idiots who do the same to you Americans. The USA doesn't have exclusive rights to people like this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : BH , we have idiots who do the same to you Americans. The USA doesn't have exclusive rights to people like this.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Sure, but the rules of the board say racism and hate speeches get you banned.  Plagiarism is supposed to get you banned.

Is that right or wrong?  Same as the instigating penalty.  Whether or not you agree with the instigating penalty or the speed limit, it doesn't matter.  Those are the rules of the game.

He's broken the rules several times, how has he gotten away with it?
    I don't know.

If I was the one making the rules, a few aforementioned trolls would be banned immediately.

And certain traffic offences would require mandatory immeidate execution penalties.

And Matt Cooke would have to play without a helmet.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : Sure, but the rules of the board say racism and hate speeches get you banned.  Plagiarism is supposed to get you banned. Is that right or wrong?  Same as the instigating penalty.  Whether or not you agree with the instigating penalty or the speed limit, it doesn't matter.  Those are the rules of the game. He's broken the rules several times, how has he gotten away with it? I don't know. If I was the one making the rules, a few aforementioned trolls would be banned immediately. And certain traffic offences would require mandatory immeidate execution penalties. And Matt Cooke would have to play without a helmet.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

NHL Commisioner Badhabitude ! It's got a certain ring to it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]If you were members of the Beantown board, you would understand why Ye Olde Winesock was so annoying and why his departure is such good news.  And I think one or two scores might be settled when the Bruins face the Canucks, but they will get it over with quickly and a good hockey game will follow.
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]

Do you come here just to discuss that guy with the other guy?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will January 7th be a blood bath? : NHL Commisioner Badhabitude ! It's got a certain ring to it.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

NHL disciplinarian BadHab has a better ring. 
    and... you're out of order!! 2 games.