Will Kaberle play tonight????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Will Kaberle play tonight????

Or do we have to wait for press conference and all that sh..

Will Kelly play ??? and Peverley ????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

From tears to excitment

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Will Kaberle play tonight????

Kelly is playing i doubt peverly and maybe kaberle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Yes I read somewhere Kaberle should be available as Toronto was not on the road last night or today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Hags said he should be there to play.  But its Hags so

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

It would be a good trip for Peverley to make it in time.

Kaberle and Kelly should be in.

Baby Chara HaH! I Hope he learns a thing or two form Big Z. Itd be funny i it was like Shaq and Big Baby.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: Will Kaberle play tonight????:
    [QUOTE]Yes I read somewhere Kaberle should be available as Toronto was not on the road last night or today.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Bruins official website has Kaberle playing tonight in Ottawa, Perverly reporting to Boston on Sunday, and Valabik reporting to Providence on Saturday.  Kelly plays tonight, obviously.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Will Kaberle play tonight????:
    [QUOTE]It would be a good trip for Peverley to make it in time. Kaberle and Kelly should be in. Baby Chara HaH! I Hope he learns a thing or two form Big Z. Itd be funny i it was like Shaq and Big Baby.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    I love the idea of eventually pairing Valabik and Chara.The biggest D-pair ever could be tough to play against.I don't expect Valabik to develop into the next Chara but he could easily end up as good as Hal Gill.