Will Stanley be a man of his word?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Will Stanley be a man of his word?

Lets know ahead of time so we dont get excited. as I know he will just say he didnt mean it.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3adb2caece-91a1-4e63-8bcf-2c0a09cf937a

Stanley accepted the challenge that if the Bruins win the series he will stop making predictions. Its there in black and white (assuming he hasnt already deleted it, but not to worry, I have it quoted).
    So Stanley, you gonna be a man if the Bruins win and cut the useless "I know something you guys dont" predictions pulled sraight out of your nether regions?

Be a man Stanley.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word?

you better not be tukka falls you MR.  LOL

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word?:
    you better not be tukka falls you MR.  LOL
    Posted by BsLegion

Not a chance, I would be way better at it than him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Not a chance, I would be way better at it than him.
    Posted by mikzor

Uhmmmm I got my eye on you. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Uhmmmm I got my eye on you. 
    Posted by BsLegion

Lol. Nope, no reason to pull Habs17 out of the bag again, Montreal isnt anywhere to be found these days. Besides, Habs was funny, tukka fail is just wierd and disturbing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Come on Stanley, I know you are out there. Whats it gonna be?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Lol. Nope, no reason to pull Habs17 out of the bag again, Montreal isnt anywhere to be found these days. Besides, Habs was funny, tukka fail is just wierd and disturbing.
    Posted by mikzor

He sure is. Is he ever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Come on Stanley, I know you are out there. Whats it gonna be?
    Posted by mikzor

He has no honour. He's not a man of his word. He already welched on multiple wagers so........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Bump for the missing Stanley

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : He has no honour. He's not a man of his word. He already welched on multiple wagers so........
    Posted by dezaruchi

Agreed...just a few weeks ago, he predicted that the Bruins were going to miss the playoffs and that he would not post again until the draft.....

see how that worked out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Will Stanley be a man of his word?":
    Lets know ahead of time so we dont get excited. as I know he will just say he didnt mean it. http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3adb2caece-91a1-4e63-8bcf-2c0a09cf937a Stanley accepted the challenge that if the Bruins win the series he will stop making predictions. Its there in black and white (assuming he hasnt already deleted it, but not to worry, I have it quoted). So Stanley, you gonna be a man if the Bruins win and cut the useless "I know something you guys dont" predictions pulled sraight out of your nether regions? Be a man Stanley. Posted by mikzor
    If the BRUINS win this round ( and they will) I wont make any prediction for the remainig playoffs ...but I will be back next season...game 6 was my nightmare now that our boys won it I am not worry for game 7 ...TT 2 days off should be better...and I love Caron's presence....for this round....so np I will honour my word for this season Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

You'd think that after being 0 for April he'd have quit with the predictions.

Please Stanley make one more prediction against the Bruins to send them off to the next round and keep your perfect record intact.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You'd think that after being 0 for April he'd have quit with the predictions. Please Stanley make one more prediction against the Bruins to send them off to the next round and keep your perfect record intact.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Ok one more prediction before we go to the next round ..since I had a bet I wont be abble to make anymore prediction this season ...here it is ....Game 7 : BRUINS 5 Caps 1

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Ok one more prediction before we go to the next round ..since I had a bet I wont be abble to make anymore prediction this season ...here it is ....Game 7 : BRUINS 5 Caps 1 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

we're doomed

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Ok one more prediction before we go to the next round ..since I had a bet I wont be abble to make anymore prediction this season ...here it is ....Game 7 : BRUINS 5 Caps 1 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Stanley, the deal was you wouldnt post again for a YEAR. Not a season, a YEAR. Dont be a welcher, be a man of honor. If we win game 7, your predictions are gone till the playoffs next year. Or are you going to have no honor?
    Whats it gonna be Stan?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Stanley, the deal was you wouldnt post again for a YEAR. Not a season, a YEAR. Dont be a welcher, be a man of honor. If we win game 7, your predictions are gone till the playoffs next year. Or are you going to have no honor? Whats it gonna be Stan?
    Posted by mikzor

milkzor ...ok for a year ..unless you give me a release based on my September 2010 prediction for 3 Stanley Cups in a row ..would'nt I desserve a reward for that prediction if it happens ???   GO BRUINS FOR GAME 7 ..one more prediction before my 1 year penalty : B's 5 Caps 1 ......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Don't do it milkzor. Even that was changed many times because of the bipolar thing.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : milkzor ...ok for a year ..unless you give me a release based on my September 2010 prediction for 3 Stanley Cups in a row ..would'nt I desserve a reward for that prediction if it happens ???   GO BRUINS FOR GAME 7 ..one more prediction before my 1 year penalty : B's 5 Caps 1 ...... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

One year Stanley. One year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : One year Stanley. One year.
    Posted by mikzor

You're really tough with me mikzor....talk to your soon ...GO BRUINS GO ! ! !

Game 7    5-1B's .....next victim : Sens (B's in 5)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : One year Stanley. One year.
    Posted by mikzor

mikzor I said ok for a year unless you give me a release before ...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by mikzor

Bruins win = no Stanley predictions till next April

Am I dreaming ? Don't wake me up.

Sections
Shortcuts