Will Stanley be a man of his word?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word?

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Bruins win = no Stanley predictions till next April Am I dreaming ? Don't wake me up.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

If he is a man of his word, and the Bruins win, thats what he said he would do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you should do yourselves a favor and put DQ(drama queen) on ignore. i'd rather read nulls posts. at least he doesn't bail on his team after each and every loss. so sad

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]you should do yourselves a favor and put DQ(drama queen) on ignore. i'd rather read nulls posts. at least he doesn't bail on his team after each and every loss. so sad
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    You mean after every opposition goal don't you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : You mean after every opposition goal don't you?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    here's to hopin' he'll have no reason to bail tonight. btw dez checkout the kicking thread, am i missing something?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word?:[QUOTE]you should do yourselves a favor and put DQ(drama queen) on ignore. i'd rather read nulls posts. at least he doesn't bail on his team after each and every loss. so sadPosted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Who's the drama queen when someone questions Julien on here ? Pot calling the kettle black here. Stanley has been on this board allot longer than you and at least his comments are coherent.

You wouldn't want someone campaigning everyone to ignore you so cut the crap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

You wouldn't want someone campaigning everyone to ignore you so cut the crap.

^^ this.

Shuperman come home.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Who's the drama queen when someone questions Julien on here ? Pot calling the kettle black here. Stanley has been on this board allot longer than you and at least his comments are coherent. You wouldn't want someone campaigning everyone to ignore you so cut the crap.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE] i'm sorry you have trouble reading my posts, i do use alot of big words. my bad. also, i wasn't aware that quality posts are only made by those who've been here the longest. that makes perfect sense, obviously(because you've been on here for so long). a little self-serving eh? as for the campaigning, if i wanted to do that, i'd start a whole new thread trying to make it happen(see NAS). personally i don't care if people put me on ignore, feel free to do it yourself. it's a win/win... you don't have to read my posts, and i don't have to explain myself to someone who has trouble with reading words long than two syllables. i have no idea why i just typed so much, i probably lost you after "yesterday". oh well 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Lol. Nope, no reason to pull Habs17 out of the bag again, Montreal isnt anywhere to be found these days. Besides, Habs was funny, tukka fail is just wierd and disturbing.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Any reason is a good reason to bring out habs17. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Stanley be a man of his word? : Any reason is a good reason to bring out habs17. 
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

Lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Seriously.....anyone who takes "seniority" on these threads are clowns. Anyone can post on these....there are no tryouts, and thus, those with the most posts/been here the longest don't have to be taken seriously.

Null and/or tuukafail probably have more posts than me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I wont make any predictions till April 2013 but I will always be around dont get me wrong...B's fan for life... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

Sections
Shortcuts