1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Re: Will Sutherland start for the B's?

Hey did the canucks win?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Will Sutherland start for the B's?:
    Will one of the B's all time favorite refs get the tap tomorrow?   The odds of a B's victory goes way up when one of Gregorys Daddys most obedient toadies gets his his marching orders.  Remember Sutherland, he was 5 ft away from Boychuk when big Jonney snapped Raymonds spine. Sutherland probably heard the crack, but just following orders he didn't want to make a obvious call in the first minute of the 1st period against NBC's chosen B's.  And then to top that ugly scene, theres no stretcher for opposing players with broken backs in the Gawdens...i wonder, is this to allow all the sicko's to jeer the injured player as he skates off in excruciating pain? If Sutherland draws in; bet the house on the B's The Refs Can Make You or Break You and Shanny Can Too JT
    Posted by null

I have never responded to one of your posts....but I had to with this.  If you are going to be mad at ANYONE concerning Raymond's injury, it should not be Boychuck or the Boston fans.  It should be the Vancouver training staff.  NEVER in all my years of watching sports...ANY sport....have I seen an athlete leave with a neck/back injury NOT ON A BACKBOARD!  I can assure you that had Raymond been on a backboard, the fans would have showed their respect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

She cant focus on the fact that the canucks who were the #1 team last year lost in the stanley cup, and were once again #1 this year and got smoked in the first round. So she has nothing else to argue about except stupid posts, and things that happened last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

STOP RESPONDING TO NULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet holy god, why is that so difficult?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In Response to Re: Will Sutherland start for the B's?:
    STOP RESPONDING TO NULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet holy god, why is that so difficult?
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold

Agreed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts