Will The 2010 Cup Champs be Eliminated Tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Will The 2010 Cup Champs be Eliminated Tonight?

Is this it for them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Re: Will The 2010 Cup Champs be Eliminated Tonight?

Yes. I have no ill feelings towards the hawks despite last year. All 3 games have been exciting thus far, but it is pretty clear that Chicago is overmatched. I also think they should have kept Niemi

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Too bad about Seabrook. just another nail in the coffin for them. Torres did his job I guess...Van is just too deep and powerful, deeper then the Hawks were last year in my opinion with world-class goaltending to boot..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDecision. Show TheDecision's posts

Hopefully...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Will The 2010 Cup Champs be Eliminated Tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Too bad about Seabrook. just another nail in the coffin for them. Torres did his job I guess...Van is just too deep and powerful, deeper then the Hawks were last year in my opinion with world-class goaltending to boot..
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Van is definitely playing like the team to beat right now JM. Luongo has been awesome and their overall depth is showing.They're going to be a handful for any team to beat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Will The 2010 Cup Champs be Eliminated Tonight?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will The 2010 Cup Champs be Eliminated Tonight? : Van is definitely playing like the team to beat right now JM. Luongo has been awesome and their overall depth is showing.They're going to be a handful for any team to beat.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I agree Dez. It has been a pleasure watching them so far. They have a little bit of everything on their roster....including a d**chebag in Torres to keep the hate on...pure gold for entertainment...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think the Niemi thing came back to bite them. Losing all those other players didn't help but even so Vancouver looks real good. Them and San Jose is going to be a terrific series should they meet. I think the Kings losing Kopitar changed the whole landscape of the Western playoffs, thats a really good team. Too bad, I really like watching kane and toews.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

THEY ARE DONE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

The 2010 Cup Champs mostly disbanded after winning the cup last year.

Not the same team anymore.

I didn't think they'd fall this far, but they are no match for the Canucks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I also think they should have kept Niemi"

Terrible but it was the Dale Tallon contracts that helped that decision all their good role players had to go as well. The price for some to pay for a championship now Hawk fans have to wait for Campbell and Huet's contracts to run out to replenish all those good role players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I hope so.  I picked the Nucks to sweep them, it would be nice to have nailed that series.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I dont know if itll be tonight, but lets face it, Vancouver is a MUCH better team.  Chicago SNEAKED in due to Dallas not being able to win themselves in.  They have no business being in the playoffs. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

That first Vancouver goal could be one of the strangest I've ever seen.  They may have a horseshoe planted in their rear tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

The playoff Luongo we wll know has made an appearance tonight. Schneider should come in for the 3rd. From the games I have watched of Van this year (15-20) I've noticed they don't play well when it gets physical/chippy. Chi took it up a notch tonight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No kidding, right.  Luongo is THE definition of overrated.

Sections
Shortcuts