Will the B's Hammer the Leafs again Wed.?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Will the B's Hammer the Leafs again Wed.?

In Response to Re: Will the B's Hammer the Leafs again Wed.?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will the B's Hammer the Leafs again Wed.? : Haven't you got a psychic hotline you should be taking care of somewhere?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

You thinking I'm kidding, but I'm not.
    No more Leafs for me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ok, that is it no more nice to LRH, I agree with the habitude.  I am going to the game Saturday, and I hope the leafs get pasted!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, that is it no more nice to LRH, I agree with the habitude.  I am going to the game Saturday, and I hope the leafs get pasted!  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

I actually like the Leafs, except for Burke, Wilson, Kessel, Phaneuf, Komiserak, Rosehill and Gustavson.  Lose that lot and I might change my mind about them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will the B's Hammer the Leafs again Wed.? : I actually like the Leafs, except for Burke, Wilson, Kessel, Phaneuf, Komiserak, Rosehill and Gustavson.  Lose that lot and I might change my mind about them.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    no,no,no. We need Komisarek playing for the Leafs, and Rosebud and Gustavson, who mostly lets the puck hit him like Price, just not as well. And bring back Colton Orr, too. He takes a lot of penalties.

I also couldn't believe Steve Simmons wrote today there was a buzz in town about last night's game. Or maybe he was buzzed....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will the B's Hammer the Leafs again Wed.? : no,no,no. We need Komisarek playing for the Leafs, and Rosebud and Gustavson, who mostly lets the puck hit him like Price, just not as well. And bring back Colton Orr, too. He takes a lot of penalties. I also couldn't believe Steve Simmons wrote today there was a buzz in town about last night's game. Or maybe he was buzzed....
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

It will happen like it or not, Burke will be gone no matter what as will Wilson.  No one will sign Komiserak, much less the Leafs.  Phaneuf plays like an aging veteran and doesn't seem like a team leader to me.  They'd have to be crazy to sign Gustavson again.  When Kessel's contact expires, he will be out like a scout on a new route chasing dollars some place like Nashville.