WIll the ECF be better than the SCF?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

WIll the ECF be better than the SCF?

While the trophy is nothing to be proud of, I think the hockey will be better.  A healthy Penguins team may present the biggest challenge for the B's who are ready to give them all they can handle.

Anything less than 7 games would be a shame! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: WIll the ECF be better than the SCF?

I can sort of see this. All the hockey channels are really talking up how great the Bruins/Pens series will be. I think the B's and P's are better than any team in the west.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The trophy certainly is something to be proud of!  Winning the conference is a hell of an accomplishment.  The whole "we don't touch that trophy" thing is so incredibly stupid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If one was to listen to the hockey pundits, the Boston Bruins are going to lose in 5 games.  Pittsburgh is so good the Bs should just concede the ECF without playing a game.  I have no admiration for the Pens.  I do not focus on Iginla, but he has spotlighted himself with his trade line decision.  The trophy for the ECF would be then the best if the Bs win! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The trophy certainly is something to be proud of!  Winning the conference is a hell of an accomplishment.  The whole "we don't touch that trophy" thing is so incredibly stupid.

Glad to read this.  I hate the whole "every season that doesnt end in a championship is a failure" mentality

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Glad to read this.  I hate the whole "every season that doesnt end in a championship is a failure" mentality

I like to think the Canuck's 2011 season was a failure.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Dirt Clod Jams' comment:

I think the the season was a tremendous amount of fun and excitement for the fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

IMO it will be the SCF

I'm liking the Bruins chances better and better the more I think about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

I think the the season was a tremendous amount of fun and excitement for the fans.

You're right, I don't think the Vancouver fan base was ready to handle that much excitement

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yep - people were upset with the end, but this town was a non-stop party for two months (except for Bruins fans). Heck even the buses replaced their route destinations with "Go Canucks Go." It was also a huge financial success for the club.