1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Will the Rodent clip Ovie?

The Bigger Question!!!

Will the Sedin Queens be able to handle the Kings of the West???

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The saintly Canucks were top six in penalty minutes per game, and took 32 more minor penalties (you know, the chintzy stick fouls etc.?) than the Bruins.  They also took two more misconduct penalties and only one fewer game misconduct (we won't count the one the league said was handed out incorrectly to Lucic) with a healthy three of their own.  If the Bruins fought less often, they'd have had fewer penalty minutes than the Canucks.

But don't tell this to Jack Torrance.  You may remember he's a lousy drunk who couldn't hold a job, beat his wife, broke his son's arm, and was the feeble-minded pawn of the ghosts of past glories....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Rodent clip Ovie?:
    In Response to Re: Will the Rodent clip Ovie? : NBC is pulling for LA, just like they pulled for the B's last year. It's the usual scenario... whatever NBC wants... Bettman delivers! The Refs can Make you or Break you.      Jack Torrance
    Posted by null

Great !! That means the Nucks are one and done and i won't have to put up with the nausious bag sniffing Nuck loving announcers. Whew !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Rodent clip Ovie? : NBC is pulling for LA, just like they pulled for the B's last year. It's the usual scenario... whatever NBC wants... Bettman delivers! The Refs can Make you or Break you.      Jack Torrance
    Posted by null

Already making excuses for your team 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

yes to marchy clipping ovie, here here

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

So did Kessler get suspended for his clip?  Oh, didn't think so.  Must be related to Shanahan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Actually, the fix is in.  

And this is the way it will play out.  

Every Bruin player will have surgical steel blades on their sticks as sharp as scalpels.  Opening face off, Ovie, Backstrom and Semin will be beheaded.  There will be outrage of course, talk of violence in sports and so on and NBC will be very upset because it will take so long to clear all the blood off the ice, but will turn a blind eye because their ratings will go through the roof.

3 players actually being killed within the first minute of a playoff game will gain a lot of media attention, but eventually even the police will take notice.  However, what NBC wants, NBC gets and the case will go to the Supreme Court and be ruled Constitutional because of the Bruins being claiming the legal defense of .... oh never mind, to make a long story a little shorter, the Bruins will all be acquitted of these heinous acts in record time and be back before the first commercial interruption before killing several more members of the Capital organization.  The series will only go one game as there will not be enough players, trainers, coaches or even Capitals fans left alive to continue the series.

Apologies for stealing someone's next post.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Will the Rodent clip Ovie?

I'm hoping he clips you, Null, you annoying FUC.K!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Worry about Jonathan Quick beating your team...

What excuse are you going to use then?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Worry about Jonathan Quick beating your team... What excuse are you going to use then?
    Posted by kelvana33

Let me guess.  NBC wanted LA to win.

I *think* his point is that the NHL is rigged for any Bruins wins, and the officials aren't obeying orders if the Bruins lose, and the Bruins are free to maim, kill, commit crimes against humanity, rape, pillage, violate homeland security laws and jay walk because a relative of a Bruin once worked for the NHL in some capacity.

At least that's what he said in his first few hundred posts, I don't need to and I haven't read any other of his posts and I don't need to and I will read another of his posts ever.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In Response to Will the Rodent clip Ovie?:
    Will the B's resort to their infamous dirty tactics (again) in this years playoffs and will Gregorys Daddys officiating lackeys let them get away (again) with their brutal mayhem? The bigger question is...will Shany suspend any B's along the way? 
    Posted by null

I hope you choke on your lunch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Why is anyone giving this guy the time of day? He is worthless, and so is your time responding to it. A bad loser is a bad loser, let him cry in peace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I know mikzor.  He doesn't even do a funny accent!  But seriously, have you read The Shining?  Jack Torrance is an alcoholic who throws away any success he once had and takes it out on his family...even before the supernatural stuff kicks in.  He blames his family for the fact he's a failure, then tries to kill them.  Give null this...he picked the right alias.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I know mikzor.  He doesn't even do a funny accent!  But seriously, have you read The Shining?  Jack Torrance is an alcoholic who throws away any success he once had and takes it out on his family...even before the supernatural stuff kicks in.  He blames his family for the fact he's a failure, then tries to kill them.  Give null this...he picked the right alias.
    Posted by Bookboy007

What differentiates him from other trolls is just how bitter, angry and resentful he is.  When I read his posts way back when, they were just dripping with vivous accusations.  The supernatural stuff already is happening for null and the demons, ghosts and zebras are large and in charge.

Redrum at the null household with the red tide rising in the hallways.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Posted by Bookboy007

So.....Do you think Nulls family is dead already? Or dead and just don't know it yet?

I wonder if his lawyer will use the Gregory's daddy defense.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Rodent clip Ovie? : Makes good sense doesn't it, adkbe.  And because the Rodent only gets suspended for 10% of his clips, the odds look pretty good.  Also, don't you just luv how the Rodent hides between Chara's legs after he executes a clip, clothes line or slew foot. So, exactly why did the B's sign this dirty wee coward? 
    Posted by null

Brad Marchand 76 28G 27A 55PTS 31+/- 87PIMS

That is why... Its amazing he manages to score 28g while spending 90% of the game cheapshotting and hiding underneath Chara. This means in 10% of his total time plated he put up 55 pts, if he had actually tried to score and not cheapshot other teams he would be the best player EVER...

Null's logic is infalable. Marchand />>>>>>>> Gretzky

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Rodent clip Ovie? : Brad Marchand 76 28G 27A 55PTS 31+/- 87PIMS   That is why... Its amazing he manages to score 28g while spending 90% of the game cheapshotting and hiding underneath Chara. This means in 10% of his total time plated he put up 55 pts, if he had actually tried to score and not cheapshot other teams he would be the best player EVER... Null's logic is infalable. Marchand /> />>>>>>> Gretzky
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

His answer is that all the goal judges are on the take.  Marchand touches the puck behind his own net, red light goes on, they call a goal for the Bruins.

He's totally predictable.  I don't have to read his posts to know what he said.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Rodent clip Ovie? : So.....Do you think Nulls family is dead already? Or dead and just don't know it yet? I wonder if his lawyer will use the Gregory's daddy defense.
    Posted by kelvana33

If you were null's family, wouldn't you pretend to be dead?

Just let him live in the basement and type while on Government assistance.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts