Wimpy Sabres

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wimpy Sabres

Your star goaltender gets run and you did nothing about it. Nice job. In fact, the Bruins took it to them in every facet of the game after that without any response. Regher actually shied away from contact with Lucic on several occasions after that. Game gets out of hand and Lucic is still running around banging people out there. Can't beleive a Lindy Ruff coached team let that one slide, and if you decide to respond next game, too late, you had your chance when it was 4-1, 5-1 and 6-1...Canucks East minus the talent if you ask me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Wimpy Sabres

Leave them alone. We'd like more teams like them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Sabres have not had a legit heavyweight for some time and seem to have fallen into the Hab/TB strategy of diving to get PP's the past few seasons. They really do not have a solution for Lucic and that is why the have not gone far in the playoffs the last few years. despite all their talent....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres:
    Sabres have not had a legit heavyweight for some time and seem to have fallen into the Hab/TB strategy of diving to get PP's the past few seasons. They really do not have a solution for Lucic and that is why the have not gone far in the playoffs the last few years. despite all their talent....
    Posted by jaywall

i don't think it's a lack of heavyweight or Lucic that has kept them from going far...Dont think their all that talented either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

McDoormat is prety much it. and Kaleta's headshots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Leave them alone. We'd like more teams like them.
    Posted by Wheatskins

Amen, Wheats! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Buffalo is just made up by a bunch of little sissy bitc*es. I wish we could play them 50 times a season. It's fun beating their sissy as.ses and running up the score too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Never insult an opponent in public or in front of his mother.

Leave them alone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Ryan Miller is a little bi.tch. Swinging his stick at Lucic like that. And Kaleta just needs to have the living shi.t beat out of his worthless a s s.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Ryan Miller is a little bi.tch. Swinging his stick at Lucic like that. And Kaleta just needs to have the living shi.t beat out of his worthless a s s.
    Posted by BigChara

Only 11 more days until we see those ladies again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres : Only 11 more days until we see those ladies again.
    Posted by dezaruchi

they'll be all tough in Buffalo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hey easy on Shups Sabre's he's gonna feel picked on then give you all tickets LoL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres : they'll be all tough in Buffalo.
    Posted by BsLegion

Well they certainly won't be less manly than tonight......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres : Well they certainly won't be less manly than tonight......
    Posted by dezaruchi

The best is the Bruins on the 21st are in Montreal and on the 23rd in Buffalo.
    From biatches to biatches.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"I'm not going to go into that. I just stuck around because I just wanted to say what a piece of [expletive] I think Lucic is," Miller said. "Fifty pounds on me and he runs me like that? It's unbelievable. Everyone in this city sees him as a big, tough, solid player. I respected him for how hard he played. That was gutless. Gutless piece of [expletive]."

When read Miller's quote by NHL.com, Lucic didn't fire back.

"He came out of his net. I was going full speed," he told NHL.com. "There's not much I can do. So that's basically it."

Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff said that Miller was suffering from a "little bit of a sore neck." He was also disappointed that there was only a minor penalty on Lucic.

"I thought it was a major," Ruff said. "I thought if it's open season on the goalies, then let's get at it."

Oh yah look for Ruff to pull up Nathan Oystrick or some other Portland Pirate thug...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"I'm not going to go into that. I just stuck around because I just wanted to say what a piece of [expletive] I think Lucic is," Miller said. "Fifty pounds on me and he runs me like that? It's unbelievable. Everyone in this city sees him as a big, tough, solid player. I respected him for how hard he played. That was gutless. Gutless piece of [expletive]." When read Miller's quote by NHL.com, Lucic didn't fire back. "He came out of his net. I was going full speed," he told NHL.com. "There's not much I can do. So that's basically it." Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff said that Miller was suffering from a "little bit of a sore neck." He was also disappointed that there was only a minor penalty on Lucic. "I thought it was a major," Ruff said. "I thought if it's open season on the goalies, then let's get at it." Oh yah look for Ruff to pull up Nathan Oystrick or some other Portland Pirate thug...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

If Miller wants to see "gutless" he just has to look towards where ever Kaleta's stall is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Nathan Oystrick is no thug. He'd try but the B's would send McQuaid or even Campbell after that piece. I frequent the Pirates and he isn't intimidating by any means.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

"I'm not going to go into that. I just stuck around because I just wanted to say what a piece of [expletive] I think Lucic is," Miller said. "Fifty pounds on me and he runs me like that? It's unbelievable. Everyone in this city sees him as a big, tough, solid player. I respected him for how hard he played. That was gutless. Gutless piece of [expletive]." When read Miller's quote by NHL.com, Lucic didn't fire back. "He came out of his net. I was going full speed," he told NHL.com. "There's not much I can do. So that's basically it." Buffalo coach Lindy Ruff said that Miller was suffering from a "little bit of a sore neck." He was also disappointed that there was only a minor penalty on Lucic. "I thought it was a major," Ruff said. "I thought if it's open season on the goalies, then let's get at it." Oh yah look for Ruff to pull up Nathan Oystrick or some other Portland Pirate thug...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

He could have avoided him for sure but he didn't try to hit him. Like he said he braced himself for contact. Normal Miller goes down.
    Interesting in Buffalo to see how the Roy's and Kaleta's will play next game Bruins-Sabres in Buffalo. I say Marchand can handle them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres : If Miller wants to see "gutless" he just has to look towards where ever Kaleta's stall is.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

Well played RHO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I too thought that Looch just braced himself. Whatever happened to the "goalie out of the crease is fair gamer "??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I too thought that Looch just braced himself. Whatever happened to the "goalie out of the crease is fair gamer "??
    Posted by bogie6

I was thinking the same...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Sabres = Canucks of the East!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nathan Oystrick is no thug. He'd try but the B's would send McQuaid or even Campbell after that piece. I frequent the Pirates and he isn't intimidating by any means. Posted by callodthedom19

There is one thug on Portland who already has 36PIMs but has never evan had a sniff at the NHL. My thinking is Ruff wants to win not have a game with tons of penalties handed out with his scorers off the ice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The Portland Pirates are the AHL affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes. After last season, the Sabres went back to their long-time partner the Rochester Americans.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Thanks Kennedy thought I saw some kind of announcement like that over the summer.

Sections
Shortcuts