Wimpy Sabres

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Wimpy Sabres

In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres : I'm shocked by this. Whether he meant to do it or not shouldn't even matter to the Sabres. Gaustad should have at least challenged him right there and then. Same with every other player who was on the ice at the time. So what if you lose a fight, losing the respect of your teammates is much worse.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Absolutely!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulyEnFh9Wvo I remember it was a fun night as it shocked Fluto that Ruff didn't respond the same way. The Bruins will be ready all of them but will Buffalo ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

oh absolutley they'll be rady for them sand. theyre getting called out in the press, wouldnt suprise me if there is a call up to get a goon or soemone with some cajones before the game. they'll go after lucic all night to the point where it deters their play. ..but what will it prove? should have answered that bell when it rang.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I love Ryan Millers response by the way...he  calls Lucic gutless and then says it again..i wonder who he had eyes on in the locker room when he said it a second time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres : I'm shocked by this. Whether he meant to do it or not shouldn't even matter to the Sabres. Gaustad should have at least challenged him right there and then. Same with every other player who was on the ice at the time. So what if you lose a fight, losing the respect of your teammates is much worse.

From today's Buffalo Evening News:  It was not the response the Sabres needed.  "No, no it wasn't," Gaustad said. "I can do more. I'm embarrassed that we didn't respond the way we should have. It falls on myself. I look at myself first, and I wasn't good enough.  "We didn't push back. There's no reason to be scared. We had to go after it, and we didn't." 

Well said, kel.  The Sabre players on the ice at the time including Gaustad had their opportunity to make their stand but didn't.  They had the rest of the game to show the Bruins they weren't going to roll over but didn't.  I wonder how Miller views his teammates right now?  Their fans must be feeling the same anger and disappointment as we Boston supporters after the Bruins' tepid response to Cooke some years ago. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Plug your ears, Bruins fans, the whining is going to be deafening during the week of November 21. We play the Habs on 11-21 and the Sabres on 11-23. I can hear it now. WHAA WHAA. I hope there are extra 911 operators on duty that week. What colour skirt will Rochelle Miller wear in the Buffalo net?

I hope Gaustad or Kaleta come calling on Looch, because I would absolutely love to see Lucic hand one of those two losers their a s s in a basket. Don't think it will happen though, because no Sabre has the guts to tangle with any of the following:

Lucic
    Chara
    McQuaid
    Thornton 

And if a Sabre wants to take a run at Thomas, Rask or one of our skilled players, then they better have extra ambulances in service in Buffalo on the 23rd, because there's going to be some sorrya.ss Sabres. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Plug your ears, Bruins fans, the whining is going to be deafening during the week of November 21. We play the Habs on 11-21 and the Sabres on 11-23. I can hear it now. WHAA WHAA. I hope there are extra 911 operators on duty that week. What colour skirt will Rochelle Miller wear in the Buffalo net? I hope Gaustad or Kaleta come calling on Looch, because I would absolutely love to see Lucic hand one of those two losers their a s s in a basket. Don't think it will happen though, because no Sabre has the guts to tangle with any of the following: Lucic Chara McQuaid Thornton  And if a Sabre wants to take a run at Thomas, Rask or one of our skilled players, then they better have extra ambulances in service in Buffalo on the 23rd, because there's going to be some sorrya.ss Sabres. 
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

Can't blame Miller here. No reason to call him a skirt. What did he do wrong? He's the only one who responded.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

kaleta is a visor queen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres : Can't blame Miller here. No reason to call him a skirt. What did he do wrong? He's the only one who responded.
    Bet me 2 it Kel! i have no idea why Miller is having any negative remarks here!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wimpy Sabres : Bet me 2 it Kel! i have no idea why Miller is having any negative remarks here!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Exactly, nite.  I don't think it has anything to do with him.  It's more to do with the lack of response of the rest of his club.  Can't imagine any goalie being too stoked about a similar reaction by their teammates.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_IXJ3EabsQ
    Lindy was a tough guy back then... At least he realizes that getting beat up is better than running away, unlike his team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

All I know is Ruff & Kaleta will be seeking retribution in a big way. I just hope it's not a season ending cheap shot to any of the B's. This is the reason why I blame Lucic! Doing this a to teams starting goalie is uncalled for. I think Milan wrote a check that ends up making one of his team mates pay. It was a dumb & selfish move.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lucic shouldnt have made those comments. Now he puts a teammate in jeopardy. Smiling all the way to the penalty box didnt help either. Whether he could have avoided contact or not is up for debate, his actions and words afterwards are not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Why be worried about Buffalo trying to get even? Let them try....the Bruins are more than able to handle the challenge.

After the hit, when the Sabres should have been the more ornery team, it was actually the Bruins who were looking for contact; looking for a fight; trying to get at Kaleta and Gaustad. They kept turtling.

So let Buffalo puff up their chests and try to go out and make a statement...it won't work. Looch, Horton, Chara, Thornton, Campbell, Boychuck, McQuaid, Ference, Kelly, Marchand, Peverly, and Seidenberg will be ready. And nothing will be sweeter to see a Buffalo team try to play to Boston's strength and be physical. Let them come...and Boston will walk away with another win and even more team chemistry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Why be worried about Buffalo trying to get even? Let them try....the Bruins are more than able to handle the challenge. After the hit, when the Sabres should have been the more ornery team, it was actually the Bruins who were looking for contact; looking for a fight; trying to get at Kaleta and Gaustad. They kept turtling. So let Buffalo puff up their chests and try to go out and make a statement...it won't work. Looch, Horton, Chara, Thornton, Campbell, Boychuck, McQuaid, Ference, Kelly, Marchand, Peverly, and Seidenberg will be ready. And nothing will be sweeter to see a Buffalo team try to play to Boston's strength and be physical. Let them come...and Boston will walk away with another win and even more team chemistry.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]
    A lot these guys were on the team when Savard got it! Nobody's saying the Saber can match the Bruins in a so called donnybrook; that's not how Kaleta works!

Sections
Shortcuts