Win or Lose Julien MUST GO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Win or Lose Julien MUST GO!

What coach in his right mind rests his best D-man in the 2nd    period and blows a 3 goal lead?

Julien is hopeless !  Anyone who understands hockey knows the game is not over in the 2nd period and players should be coached to play on and bury their opponent.  By resting Chara, Julien sent the rest of the team the wrong message! 

Julien has to go !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Re: Win or Lose Julien MUST GO!

PASS ME ANOTHER BEER
    JULIEN SUCKS

CALL A F'N TIMEOUT AFTER THE 2ND GOAL IDIOT!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

So I heard some talk on sports radio yesterday about whether people would want julien fired even if the Bruins won the cup. I can say with a straight face that the answer to that would be yes. I cannot stand this guy. I can't even stand the confused look on his face whenever they show him on the bench. He just looks lost and does not exude confidence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

This was horrible to watch...  I question JULIEN's skills to put a team away with a early lead.  Tampa came out in the 2nd period and wanted this game 100% more than the Bruins.  Bruins looked like they had a massive hangover!

We need someone that can lite a fire and get a team going... What the heck was said during the first intermission?  I think Julien took a massive dump and stunk the whole locker room out!!!

Sections
Shortcuts